Another Food and Cocktail Blog

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
I'm going to follow suite with Overland Gourmet and start up a blog about my favorite subject: food and drink. Nothing too exciting yet, but I do have a few good posts with a few more drafts in production waiting for some pics. Basically where I'm going with this is mixing high quality cocktails at home, with reviews of craft beers and if I ever get into home brewing I'll write about that as well, different infusions I make, and food recipes with good drink pairings or alcohol in the ingredient list. I might even hit up a few festivals and brewpubs and report from there as well.

http://baralcrev.blogspot.com/

I figure that Expo members seem to like to indulge in the finer things in life, so I might as well share my new site with you and maybe it will interest you, maybe not. Stop by and check it out, and subscribe if you want.

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
I haven't updated it in a while but I have a few drafts waiting to have photos taken before they can be published. So they should be coming shortly.

winna

Good luck :) I'm looking forward to your blog and I hope you will also post about Asian Cuisine cause I wanna know more about their food. Also I wanna know more about drinks, the different types of drink and their recipes :victory:

Singapore Food

Last edited:

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
Cool, I hope you like it. I want to get more and more into this writing thing, its kind of a nice escape and a fun project to work on. I've got a ton of ideas for posts but I don't want to do them all right away, instead I want to spread them out so it lasts longer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne