Unfortunately I must sell my 1985 M1010 Military Ambulance 4X4 24 Volt System.
The M1010 is a 1984 K30 chassis cab with a J code 6.2L diesel, TH400 3 speed automatic, and a NP208 transfer case. It is fitted with an ambulance body and a special 200 amp charging system. The rear of the cab is cut to allow passage between the truck cab and ambulance body.
It only has 25,650 miles on the odometer. I drive it once or twice a week for a total of about 10 miles max total.
Functioning Over Cab Air Conditioning Unit (Needs freon re-charge)
Diesel Powered Heater
Interior Lighting in the back
I have done a lot of work on it recently (last 3 months):
-4-4.5" lift including rear shackle flip, front springs, dropped pitman arm, Bilstein shocks, new brakelines, steer stabilizer, detach sway bar mts, greasable shackles and bushings, etc.
- 12 bolt H1 wheels and 37" radials with runflats.
- 2" spacers in the front, and 1" spacers in the rear.
- All new headlights and turn signals
- New upholstery
- New paint - Both Exterior Paint and the Underside
- Completely serviced with all fluids and filters replaced including brakes
Titled and registered in California. I have tons of pictures so contact me if you are interested. Asking price is $15,000.00Thanks,