CB, Lights, E-dock, Skid plate, Scepter MFC's, and Rubicon stuff for JK Unlimited

96discoXD

Adventurer
I have a few parts that I have removed from my 2010 JK Wrangler Unlimited since I'm selling it. Most of these parts have little or no usage as detailed here:

1- Poison Spyder Evap Canister Skid plate, black powdercoat, new in the box. SOLD

2. Factory Rubicon Rock Rails for an Unlimited. These are in great shape and include most of the hardware to install them on any JKU. Asking $225 obo, pickup only.

3. Set of Five factory 16x7" steel JK wheels, like new condition. I purchased these with intentions of putting 255/85R16 BFG KM2's on my JK for off road use later on, but won't need them anymore. Include the centercaps and one still has the TPMS sensor. Asking $100 obo, pickup only.

4 - Hella 700ff lights with brackets to mount on the front of any JK, and a daystar switch panel and rocker switch. No wiring harness. Asking $100 obo, I paid over $150 for everything.

5 - Uniden 510 CB radio with a bracket from quadratec to mount the CB on the passenger side of the console in a JK, includes another bracket to mount the handset on the dash using stock mounting points, the antenna cable, a bracket to mount the antenna on the spare tire carrier, and a Wilson 4' fiberglass whip antenna. SOLD

6 - Vector Offroad E-dock, mounts to dash using existing mounting points. Includes two RAM mounts to accomodate mounts for GPS units and other electronic devices. This is a very nice piece for mounting your GPS, Spot or any handheld radios etc. Asking $125 obo.

7 - Two Olive Drab Scepter MFC (military fuel can) SOLD

I am open to reasonable offers for all of these items. Please reply here, PM, or email me at mvanwyk "at" sbcglobal.net with any questions.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke