Warn M12000 $750 in PA

pajeepman

Adventurer
M12000 winch $750
bought used, tested before bought and it powered in and out.
Found a good deal on a 16.5ti and bought that instead.

For full specs, you can look here:
http://www.warn.com/truck/winches/src/M1200.shtml (the remote is a different style remote though then what is pictured at the link)

Also got a Warn Semi-Hidden winch mount for '99 to '04 Ford Superduty (part# 62289) I'll throw in for $100 if I get my the asking price of the winch.
http://www.warn.com/truck/mounting-systems/semi_hiddenkit.shtml

The mount sells for ~$375 when new. Its just missing two 'Intermediate Braces' which can be bought from Warn.

Pictures can be seen at http://home.comcast.net/~bs1/forsale/M12000/M12000.htm

This is in a different class of winches(IMO) compared to the cheaper 12k winches out there. It's MUCH bigger than a Milemarker 12k winch for example.

Obviously would prefer pickup but would be willing to ship the winch, shipping won't be cheap since it's heavy.

Winch is is SE PA zip code 19468 between King of Prussia/Valley Forge and Pottstown.

Attachments

• bruce's winch 2.jpg
    bruce's winch 2.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 674

cobratom

Approved Vendor
Can you measure the front fairlead mount bolt hole to bolt hole? I am trying to figure out if this is the standard M12000 of the Hummer H1 version.

You can PM me with that info or post here.

TacomaZach

Yes, it is still for sale. My brothers first Jeep came from Salisbury, MD. It was a '83 CJ-7 on 35's.

Awesome man. Would this winch fit into an ARB for a Tacoma?

and just wondering. Did your brother happen to be a Eastern Shore Jeep Association member?

pajeepman

Adventurer
Awesome man. Would this winch fit into an ARB for a Tacoma?

and just wondering. Did your brother happen to be a Eastern Shore Jeep Association member?

According to ARB's site, no, the winch won't fit a Taco ARB bumper. It's considerably larger than your 6-9k# Warn winch. If you compare the Warn 12k to a milemarker electric 12k winch, the size difference is very apparent(as is the price, my brother has a MM12k, it's the size of a warn 9k).

My brother bought the Jeep down there from a guy who said he was a ESJA memember. Said the Jeep was built right- not - but it turned out OK after they towed it home for us because you couldn't put more than 10 gallons of gas in it or it leaked out, and the headlights were as bright as the turn signals- bad ground - we fixed it all it it was nice until the frame rusted apart.

TacomaZach

According to ARB's site, no, the winch won't fit a Taco ARB bumper. It's considerably larger than your 6-9k# Warn winch. If you compare the Warn 12k to a milemarker electric 12k winch, the size difference is very apparent(as is the price, my brother has a MM12k, it's the size of a warn 9k).

My brother bought the Jeep down there from a guy who said he was a ESJA memember. Said the Jeep was built right- not - but it turned out OK after they towed it home for us because you couldn't put more than 10 gallons of gas in it or it leaked out, and the headlights were as bright as the turn signals- bad ground - we fixed it all it it was nice until the frame rusted apart.

Aww man, I was hoping this would work. Oh well, good luck with the sale man. That's an interesting story on that jeep too. Sounds like your first encounter with the ESJA didn't go so well. I was thinking of signing up with 'em just so I could use their off road park.

I am having a custom built bumper fabricated for my 2000 Tacoma and M12000 winch. It will fit between the frame rails, the distance is 27" and the winch is just under 24".

Rockrunner

Observer
How much wold it be to ship to 80125? My Dodge needs a winch and this will do fine, if it is to stuck I can double up the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne