Thread: 3rd Gen 4 Runner Front Bumper Discount

Its 90lbs with full hoops, I have not weighed it with out...I cant imagine they add more then 10lbs
    Fabrication work in Riverside CA. Call us with your ideas and lets see what we can do!
    951-588-6232

When placing our order online how do we go about claiming the 10% discount?

Still trying to figure out how to plug in the discount code...So anybody wishing to place an order just call the shop and I can take your order!
    951-588-6232
    Fabrication work in Riverside CA. Call us with your ideas and lets see what we can do!
    951-588-6232

I love the bumper. I get compliments everywhere I go even in store parking lots by non-off road people. Jimmy and his crew do nice work.
    98 T4R. All-Pro Front coils, UCA and Sliders, Sonoran Steel 1.2 rear.285/75/16 NTG's on Ivan Stewarts, DIY Custom Rear bumper. Front bumper and roof rack by Outdoor Logic.
    Wish List: Winch, ARB lockers and re-gear.

Some new pics:

951-588-6232

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoor Logic View Post
    The holes on top are for winch controls...I suppose it couild be done with out them.. A rear out of Aluminum,.....That would be sweet! What year 4 runner do you have? And limited flair or?
    I have a 99, SR5, no flares, just black rubber trim around the wheel wells.

The rear bumper would also need a hitch receiver in there too, but that has to be steel doesn't it? Can you weld steel and aluminum together? Maybe a bolt on receiver with braces to the frame?
    Mitch
    → 1999 4Runner, 4WD, 4 tires and a spare, a lift, and some armor.

My Build Thread

Roaming the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave - American Adventurist!

I am definitely interested in one of these bumpers. I have a 98 with a 2in body lift though. How much would it be to modify the mounting system to take this into account? How much to ship to AZ 85282? I would also be interested in the aluminum option depending on weight difference and cost? Oh by the way how much for a roof rack and do you have anymore pics of the one you built on the other 4runner?
    Last edited by NDMORETIME; 03-09-2011 at 03:44 AM.

Still working on the Aluminum idea...Trying to see what the real increase in cost will be, and if the price doesn't turn people away.

I am working on a new design for the roof racks. The one we made is originally for XJ roof dimensions. It works on a 3rd gen but not quite perfect.

The 2'' body thing will be difficult as our mounting system is designed to hug the frame rails. I would be worried that it will create a pivot point that far off. I maybe able to come up with something though..
    951-588-6232

Nice bumper! If you want action shots, make one for the 1st gen Tundra! Someone other than ARB....
    1983 Toyota 4WD Longbed 5 Speed

2003 Sequoia Limited 4wd

Life's a bore, I'm going pig hunting...

Well if I could get my hands on a first gen Tundra

What is the break down for Tundras
    1st gen
    2nd gen and so on
    951-588-6232

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast