3rd Gen 4 Runner Front Bumper Discount

Outdoor Logic

Supporting Sponsor
Jim here with Outdoor Logic,

Just wanted a chance to show off our 3rd Gen 4 Runner winch bumper to the EXPO crowd. From now till the end of March we will be offering Expedition Portal members our front winch bumpers with a 10% discount. Go to our website, and price out your bumper with all the add-on and take 10% off the price! But there is more! I need to see some pictures of you and your new Outdoorlogic bumper in action. I want to see sandy beaches, red-rock canyons, snow covered action shots! The best picture will be chosen by our staff and with your okay will be the main picture for our website! This will earn you an additional 5% off the price.
DSCF3858.jpg

DSCF3826.jpg

DSCF3825.jpg

Blackpearl097.jpg

http://www.outdoorlogic.net/home.php?cat=268

Outdoor Logic

Supporting Sponsor
Chris,

That one is still a custom/ one at a time bumper..We are working on making it a production bumper shortly.. :bike_rider:

Outdoor Logic

Supporting Sponsor
I answered Chris...lol or did we both imagine it :)

I would love to make one of these out of aluminum...Not sure what the increase or change in cost would be.... I do know it would take about 3 times as long to make as I only TIG aluminum. I may just try one out, to see the cost and the out come. If there was enough interest I would invest in a spool gun for my Miller 252...

4RunAmok

Explorer
I answered Chris...lol or did we both imagine it :)

I would love to make one of these out of aluminum...Not sure what the increase or change in cost would be.... I do know it would take about 3 times as long to make as I only TIG aluminum. I may just try one out, to see the cost and the out come. If there was enough interest I would invest in a spool gun for my Miller 252...

I would gladly let you use my truck as the guinea pig! :D :D :D

What are those holes in the top for? Could it be made without those? I'm assuming they're for a winch?

I'd also be interested in a rear bumper in aluminum as well.

Outdoor Logic

Supporting Sponsor
I would gladly let you use my truck as the guinea pig! :D :D :D

What are those holes in the top for? Could it be made without those? I'm assuming they're for a winch?

I'd also be interested in a rear bumper in aluminum as well.

The holes on top are for winch controls...I suppose it couild be done with out them.. A rear out of Aluminum,.....That would be sweet! What year 4 runner do you have? And limited flair or?

snowjunkie

Very interested in this discount deal. About how much would one of these weigh without hoops? I'm saving for an ultimate lift but don't want to miss out on this discount deal like I did with the group buy at t4r.org.

Outdoor Logic

Supporting Sponsor
Still trying to figure out how to plug in the discount code...So anybody wishing to place an order just call the shop and I can take your order!
951-588-6232

Pikeman

Adventurer
I love the bumper. I get compliments everywhere I go even in store parking lots by non-off road people. Jimmy and his crew do nice work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles