New Colorado Owner

Storz

Explorer
Well my Discovery is up for sale and once its gone I am going to order a brand new Colorado, my father is retired GM so I get a nice discount. I grew up on GM vehicles and for the past 7-8 years have been swapping around with a bunch of different forgein vehicles, I am ready to be back in something that I feel confident taking anywhere. I absolutely love the Discovery, but they have their quirks ;)

It'll be a few months before I actually have it as I need to sell the Disco first, then order it which can take 6-8 weeks.

Will 235/85/16s fit on a stock height truck?

Going to order it as such:

1LT Extended cab
Victory Red
2.9l 4 cylinder
3.73 gears with G80 rear diff
4x4
5spd manual
235/65/16 tires
fullsize spare
tow package
bucket seats

BCHauler

Adventurer
I've always liked the Colorado/Canyon trucks. I test drove a 2wd Crewcab with the inline 5 a few years ago because I wanted to see if it would work size-wise for my family. I was impressed with the interior space for that size of truck and that I fit comfortably despite my 6'6" frame. Also, you hear lots of people complain about the lack of power but I thought it felt gutsy enough.

Looking forward to seeing your new truck. Check out NorthernExplorers build if you haven't already.

Storz

Explorer
Also, you hear lots of people complain about the lack of power but I thought it felt gutsy enough.

Looking forward to seeing your new truck. Check out NorthernExplorers build if you haven't already.

Coming from a Disco it'll feel like a power house :)

I've read through his entire build as well, they seem to be really capable trucks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior