Light weight soft road toy hauler for sale.

DesertJK

Adventurer
I had this custom built by Livin' Lite trailers and picked it up at the factory last June to avoid the $3000 shipping charge to the west coast.

2010 Livin' Lite VRV 14 foot toy hauler.
Full rear ramp door.
All aluminum trailer.
Empty Weight is 1900 pounds, gross weight is 5000 pounds.
One house battery
Up to 50 gallons of water capacity, sure flow pump.
Coleman A/C unit on top with 5000 BTU heat strip installed.
Refrigerator runs off shore power and inverter, stays cold on battery for 1.5 days off battery.
31" all terrain tires.
Heavy duty Dexter axles (5000 pounds each) with brakes.
Queen size bed in fold out tent section, memory foam mattress.
Lots of storage cabinets, several sized for full face helmets.
Privacy area in Nose compartment for portapottie.
Sink, counter, food storage above and around fridge.

We have put 4 sportbikes in this, but it works best with 2 full size street bikes, or 3 dirt bikes. With one dirt or dualsport bike there is plenty of room to live in it with the bike inside. There is E-track running the length of the trailer for unlimited tie down spots. There are 4 pingle chock mounts installed for options of where to place the bike(s).
This towed fine behind our Jeep JK unlimited, tow excellent behind our 4.8 liter Chevy Van.

$15,000 firm. Trailer is in North Central Washington.

937267390_zjtrb-XL.jpg

937266432_cSza6-XL.jpg

934663576_SntDb-XL.jpg

934663408_WeLJS-XL.jpg

919949426_2o6Z7-XL.jpg

919949510_gbRDM-XL.jpg

912133587_yscKH-XL.jpg

934662205_kw7nT-XL.jpg

934662368_rzHb5-XL.jpg

934662205_kw7nT-XL.jpg

934661358_oARs6-XL.jpg

DesertJK

Adventurer
Wow, not even one reply. I suppose no reply is better than being told I am asking too much and offers of 1/2 my asking price.

STREGA

Explorer
Thats a nice toyhauler you have, your wife is probably right! If I still had motos I would be all over that.

elmo_4_vt

Explorer
First a personal question... Why are you selling? Not that you have to answer of course, just curiosity since I think it's an awesome trailer.

Second, do you know what the width of the trailer is? Both Box dimension and outside to outside of tires?

-

DesertJK

Adventurer
First a personal question... Why are you selling? Not that you have to answer of course, just curiosity since I think it's an awesome trailer.

Second, do you know what the width of the trailer is? Both Box dimension and outside to outside of tires?

-

I am selling it because I do not see having enough time or money to be able to use it for again. Also, even though it towed fine behind my Jeep JK unlimited, it was still pretty hard on the Jeep and I really need a 1/2 ton truck to tow it with any load in it, or with head winds at highway speeds all day long.

The box is 6 feet wide inside, and the track is about 7 feet. If you are interested, I am willing to brave the 0 degree temps and 8" of snow, and take some exact measurements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94