Scepter fuel cans for sale

Rockdawg350

Observer
I have a large number of used good quality Scepter fuel cans for sale. These are the 20 Liter/5 Gallon cans. These are used and show some scratches and wear but are in overall good condition and functionally perfect. Some of the cans have the lid straps, and some don't. All of the lids, flanges and gaskets are in excellent shape. I am selling these $75.00 for two, or $140.00 for 4. THIS PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING. Also, I am attending the Overland Expo in Amado AZ and will be selling these same cans for $35.00...come see me. I accept Paypal or cash only. PM me for more info. Thanks

Scepter.JPG

Last edited:

Rockdawg350

Observer
Going camping...I'll be back Monday the 31st

All PMs that I received up till now (Thursday the 24th @ 8:30 PM) have been answered. I will pick up where I left off on Monday the 28th...going to big Bend TX to go try out the new trailer! :wings::camping:

Last edited:

Tbird

Observer
I picked up two of these cans. They are great for the price. I already used mine in the back country fueling up the dual sports. Very happy with mine!

Thanks for a great deal dawg!

Rockdawg350

Observer
Thanks for all the positive response, almost all the cans that have been paid for have been shipped. I still have more...:sombrero:

Rockdawg350

Observer
Mostly diesel but the only difference is the gasket. There is a guy on the portal that sells the gasket for $4.50.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles