Birth of the wondering wagons

mkitchen

Explorer
The Great Dane may want his own vehicle

That is one big dog! I don't see you sharing the trailer with the Dane, eh?
Mikey

wagoneercraig

Observer
Did mention that the trailer is for dog ? Just kidding . We fold up the rear seat of the Jeep and he sleeps in there at night .
No pics of the frame yet . I hope that next week to get started on it. My plans are to add a 12" high storage space underneath the sleeper ,Add some length to the tongue . Plus a bumper,reciever hitch and sidebars /step.

wagoneercraig

Observer
Wrapped up work early today . So we snucked over and framed the rear hatch .Inner ceiling skin and wirering next .

Attachments

• IMG_0490.JPG
    IMG_0490.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 22

someday

Adventurer
Besides the frame, what else are you reusing from the original trailer? Doors? rear door/hatch?

:ylsmoke:

wagoneercraig

Observer
(( Someday)) I'm reusing the doors ,rear hatch, roof vent, fenders, And building off the original frame . Considering selling the wheels , As i'm going to use 15" wheels on the build . I've only used the trailer a couple of times so there practically new .

wagoneercraig

Observer
Here's this weekends progress . started on the inside shelving and storage . Inside ceiling . And the electrical rough in .

Attachments

• IMG_0496.JPG
    IMG_0496.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0498.JPG
    IMG_0498.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0500.JPG
    IMG_0500.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 14

wagoneercraig

Observer
Transmission rebuild for the second half of the wondering wagons

Attachments

• IMG_0509.jpg
    IMG_0509.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0431.jpg
    IMG_0431.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0510.jpg
    IMG_0510.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0514.JPG
    IMG_0514.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

wagoneercraig

Observer
Alrighty . finished up roughing in the electric . Installed some insulation . And then got the outer skin applied .
Next I'll refocus on the shelving and the electric outlets . Then fiberglass the exterior and paint .

Attachments

• IMG_0520.JPG
    IMG_0520.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0521.JPG
    IMG_0521.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0522.JPG
    IMG_0522.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 12
Did mention that the trailer is for dog ? Just kidding . We fold up the rear seat of the Jeep and he sleeps in there at night .
No pics of the frame yet . I hope that next week to get started on it. My plans are to add a 12" high storage space underneath the sleeper ,Add some length to the tongue . Plus a bumper,reciever hitch and sidebars /step.

Do you have a cleanup kit by chance? In case he goes in the truck at night? Or does he have you trained to let him out for a bathroom break when he barks? :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior