FZJ80 / FJ80 Wheels

runrunner

Testing the waters on these. Picked them up for a good price and am not really sure I want to run them (may temp me to go to 285/75's) :naughty:

I would like to keep local but may consider shipping if the buyer wants to pay a little extra for the hassle.

2 wheels are in very good condition, 1 is good condition, and the other is fair. Perfect candidates for powdercoat, or rattle can. These look great in gunmetal. Or, run them how they are, they actually look better in person. I bought them from a tire shop and they said that they were strait with no bends or cracks. Missing 1 centercap. Note, in the picture they havent been cleaned up yet, I will do that today. Its been freezing out so the motivation has lacked.

They are 16x8 with 4.5" backspacing. Good choice if you want to run 285/75's as they clear the UCA.

Here is a little thread on them I found on TTORA:

WTB FZJ80 wheels - TTORA Forum

These are not very easy to come by. Asking $275 for the set.

I am having issues uploading pics so PM me if interested and I will email the pic.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
Do you know what style of lug nut they take, the earlier conical or the later shank style?

I was just up in Eugene last weekend and would have been more interested (able to pick them up myself).

If they don't sell quick and we can figure out shipping or (pickup) might be interested.

Redline

Likes to Drive and Ride
I agree they do look a little rough, but I can understand how the lighting can cause that.

They look like the later 'shank' style nut wheels to me, can anyone confirm this?

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
They look like the later 'shank' style nut wheels to me, can anyone confirm this?

Shank. They weigh 21 lbs. Good deal you're offering; they look pretty good -- even better after sand-blasting and powder coat.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94