H3T snow run

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Man that's a good looking truck! Ya i saw that diesel a while back. Nice truck but you would definitely need some major modifications to handle the weight and torque of the new engine. There's a company I saw not too long ago that does tranny and motor swaps In the H3 and 3T but they do diesel conversions for the h2. Im hoping they Do one for the h3 at some point but we will see. Did you have your grill painted black or did youbuy it that way?

alaskantinbender

Adventurer
Painted it myself with a can of walmart's finest rattle can black when I had the front end apart installing the bumper.
Some guys have used rhino liner with good results but I wanted a smooth finish.

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Nice looking truck. I just noticed it in town yesterday.

Snow runs in Prescott are too much fun!

Ya always have a good time! Saw you had j8 in your signature. You wouldn't happen to be the Scott Brady that wrote that last j8 jeep review in overland journal would you? Awesome article. Reading the journal was the only thing that got me through my surgery and being in the hospital the past two days

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Painted it myself with a can of walmart's finest rattle can black when I had the front end apart installing the bumper.
Some guys have used rhino liner with good results but I wanted a smooth finish.

Ya looks really good. I was thinking about painting my rims and grill black. I think over all it would look good against the orange

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior