Toyota Landcruiser HJ 75 {not affiliated}

bruzer1123

Observer
Rare Land Cruiser HJ 75 4x4 Diesel Troop Carrier. This restored Land Cruiser does have the 4.2 Diesel direct injection motor which has been reported to go well over 500,000 miles. This is a fully capable 4x4 with Power steering, Power Brakes, A/C ext. This Land Crusier was restored by the original owner about five years ago. The restoration included new seats that are very plush, the second owner protected them with custom seat covers that are very durable and look great. The interior floor has been Rhino lined front to back, Heavy duty rubber mat also adorns the back area. The seats can be folded up or removed if you need more a truck like cargo area. I also have the rear horizontal seat, restored and covered like the rest of the seats, You could remove the vertical seats and go with the horizontal seat if you like. New paint, done well with all moldings taken off, no paint lines! the paint now has a few minor chips as it is over five years. This Land Cruiser has no rust issues and is great running condition. There are a few minor drips of oil which should be expected from a rig that is 20 years old. The tires mounted now are new Hankook Pike's, this is a winter tire with studs, The summer tires are being shipped down to me and I will have photos when they arrive. Contact Shep at 208.721.1973 for more photos and information.

http://microsite.saveonthelot.com/S...LVKR/28/1991/Toyota/Land_Cruiser/active.aspx?

:drool:

bruzer1123

Observer
Price is listed as 32, 995. For some reason the price isn't shown on the vehicle page, but if you view all cars it is listed there. :smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier