Snow Peak Addiction

Honu

lost on the mainland
will be cool to hear the bag and table review :)

been wanting one of these and now seems out of stock everywhere :) hahahah typical of SP though
wanted to get one on sale :)

Just got it delivered today. It is a breeze to set up. The bag that comes with is a joke. I was leery of lifting it up after I packed the Jikaro table into it. I'm glad I have a Drifta bag on the way.

Stitch

IGT with Kermit Chair

Question for anyone using a Kermit Chair with IGT.

Does the stock chair work with the SP 660 legs for sit down dining or do you require the optional chair leg extensions.

Thanks,
Stitch

Does it take a while to order from Drifta? Cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does take a while to order from Drifta. Primarily due to the delay in communicating through e-mail while working out the details. If you are referring to shipping costs, Drifta will have to provide that as it is weight, size and priority of the items purchased. I received the Austrailia Post receipt on Monday for delivery of overseas express 7kg $119.00 AUD. This was for canvas items.

******update********
I received the Austrailia Post receipt on Monday 6 June
I received the Drifta canvas goods on Wednesday 15 June

Last edited:

motoz

Adventurer
Good info. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3eb33519c22ed7445593c2f70e4f5f2b.jpg

7474f6eecd045572c52ec8759b444c14.jpg

I've got a big heap of their canvas stuff. Along with a draw setup. I can vouch for the quality and ruggedness.

Drifta make some top notch gear. Really compliments the SP items as a lot of the draw string mesh bags just don't last.

JamesC

Adventurer
Got this today! I've commissioned someone to make one of the wood covers but he's still working through it. Will post it once it's done.

IMG_20160610_111235.jpg

Honu

lost on the mainland
want to go to Japan with unlimited budget for a ton of camp gear :) then head to Australia with unlimited budget to fill it out and get the trailer to put it all in and a nice truck one of the LC models quad cab with the cool canopies they have then come back here :)
hahahhaahah

to much cool stuff all over

JamesC

Adventurer
Screwing around with a mock up view of the wood cover we commissioned using a bowl a friend made. I really like this lantern and it's not often you can find a silent soft flame. I like my cigar lighters the same. One of the highest Snow Peak build qualities I've seen - even among SP gear

i-nzsvvgt-X2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior