Snow Peak Addiction

Honu

lost on the mainland
cool on the conversion :) looks like ya used some L channel but made it two short pieces :) cool idea any reason or just something dif ;) always curious as my mind is one of those that is on the go %100 of the time :) hahahaa I had the idea so I did not have to cut circles in the L :
pretty easy to do though and the partner fits like it was made for it :)

I think the Baja and the partner is a great combo for me to use a griddle and still be able to have a burner open

I ordered a few more SP things over the holiday one was their deep cast iron griddle ? seemed cool

also two long bamboo tables for the IGT and one of their sandwich iron things Tramezzino :) and a wind screen

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
I didn't have a lot of time when I made the retrofit and I found it was only necessary to remove the lid to fit the ps in the igt. So I didn't have to grind off the rivets securing the latch or the handle. Doing this also meant I had to use two L brackets on the front of the stove which saved me the time of trying to cut the holes out for the knobs. I know I can do it but for that I'd prefer to take my time and make it clean. With two brackets on the front and one long one on the back the stove is plenty sturdy in the igt. I have no worries boiling large amounts of water or using cast iron cookware. Also, if I wanted to restore the ps stove to its original configuration I can do so fairly quickly with a screw gun. I'm really happy with the way it came out and I can't wait to add to the setup. I think a windscreen and a sitting height long bamboo table is next

Honu

lost on the mainland
When is the Flagship store opening in Portland?

Fall ?
I got a email from them that had a link to their site where a form for your name was asked to reserve a place for the opening ?
If ya plan on going might get ahold of them :)

Honu

lost on the mainland
Cool to hear ya could retro fit it easy And go back if needed/wanted

I didn't have a lot of time when I made the retrofit and I found it was only necessary to remove the lid to fit the ps in the igt. So I didn't have to grind off the rivets securing the latch or the handle. Doing this also meant I had to use two L brackets on the front of the stove which saved me the time of trying to cut the holes out for the knobs. I know I can do it but for that I'd prefer to take my time and make it clean. With two brackets on the front and one long one on the back the stove is plenty sturdy in the igt. I have no worries boiling large amounts of water or using cast iron cookware. Also, if I wanted to restore the ps stove to its original configuration I can do so fairly quickly with a screw gun. I'm really happy with the way it came out and I can't wait to add to the setup. I think a windscreen and a sitting height long bamboo table is next

Ramjet

Explorer
Does the Snow Peak Titanium Straw come enclosed within a Pelican case? :elkgrin:

Who's going to be the first person in this thread to get one of them straws?

I've had one for about a year now. My son loves it. Can't take it from him at all. I think he needs counseling and he's only 2.

Lennart

Adventurer
Am I too late ????? :victory:

SAM_1179.JPG

GREENI

Adventurer
I need an Overland Journal / Snow Peak mug, as a gift to my missus..... She has seen one and never stops asking about them.....
Anybody have one they are willing to sell?

Ramjet

Explorer
Ramjet, only joking, the one in the picture is mine :)

Totally knew it was yours. I have some thing coming in and will post it up when I get it. I do love your set up. I guess I need to come to the Netherlands. I have some friends over there and should stop in for a Holiday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier