Snow Peak Addiction

Ramjet

Explorer
Well, I had a couple of packages on the porch this afternoon.

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

Notice how my dog is already waiting under the table.

Lennart

Adventurer
Cool set!
The gigapower torch will become your best friend. It packs a huge amount of punch and will light your campfire in no time!

With the IGT frame, height adjuster and side table, you can make lots of combinations. I also like to have the side table on the long side of the IGT frame using the IGT joint set. Creates a bar or seating area whilst cooking on the other side. Very cosy!

Enjoy the new toys/artwork :sombrero:

Ramjet

Explorer
Cool set!
The gigapower torch will become your best friend. It packs a huge amount of punch and will light your campfire in no time!

With the IGT frame, height adjuster and side table, you can make lots of combinations. I also like to have the side table on the long side of the IGT frame using the IGT joint set. Creates a bar or seating area whilst cooking on the other side. Very cosy!

Thanks, Lennart. We have decided to pack it all up and head out of town and put it to good use. Hopefully the weather will hold. Now about a tent?

cactusjk

Explorer
What is the IGT joint set?

Cool set!

Lennart

Adventurer
What is the IGT joint set?

These are the aluminum 'thingies' (to use the technical term :)) that slide in the rail on the long side of the IGT frame. You can then connect a side table, rail and stuff like that. I think they come standard with the IGT extension tables and the Hanger set (like in the picture below)

CK-128.jpg

GREENI

Adventurer
As we are in the UK, Snow Peak is hard to come by.
But alas, you gotta start somewhere, right?
My first package.
blogger-image-1151516483.jpg

cactusjk

Explorer
Never thought of that. Great idea!

These are the aluminum 'thingies' (to use the technical term :)) that slide in the rail on the long side of the IGT frame. You can then connect a side table, rail and stuff like that. I think they come standard with the IGT extension tables and the Hanger set (like in the picture below)

CK-128.jpg

Jet111111

Camping Expert
New IGT Product Coming Soon

To all you loyal Snow Peak & Expedition Portal fans you can be the first to hear that a new IGT Paper Towel Holder is coming in October. Price will be $39.95. Look for it on the Snow Peak website later this month.

fes-063-l.jpg

Ramjet

Explorer
To all you loyal Snow Peak & Expedition Portal fans you can be the first to hear that a new IGT Paper Towel Holder is coming in October. Price will be $39.95. Look for it on the Snow Peak website later this month.

View attachment 124393

Thanks, Joey. That sure is sweet. I will make note and put in an order. When are the Dutch Oven Duos coming back in? Plus I need a folding table as well.

Honu

lost on the mainland

View attachment 124393

thats pretty cool :) and the bar rest thing to hold it down is a great little addition !!!

if you guys can get stuff made :) pic below :)
cool tray and notice how the downside will store lids or the drop in parts !! this would be so so cool if you can come up with something like this !
or better yet one that would be big enough to hold the lid of the BBQ so dont have to lay it on the ground :)

the baskets he has are also really cool :)
http://asobi-ya.com/products/post_157.html

but for sure this kinda thing to hold the inserts and the BBQ lid would be super cool !!!!

attachment.php

cactusjk

Explorer
Finally some new SP gear! Great stuff.

thats pretty cool :) and the bar rest thing to hold it down is a great little addition !!!

if you guys can get stuff made :) pic below :)
cool tray and notice how the downside will store lids or the drop in parts !! this would be so so cool if you can come up with something like this !
or better yet one that would be big enough to hold the lid of the BBQ so dont have to lay it on the ground :)

the baskets he has are also really cool :)
http://asobi-ya.com/products/post_157.html

but for sure this kinda thing to hold the inserts and the BBQ lid would be super cool !!!!

attachment.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles