Snow Peak Addiction

mjohns2

Observer
I recently bought the Fireplace Pit (Large) and Grill. I still need the bridge and want the coal bed. I've been watching Snow Peaks website for a few week, but it's been out of stock for a while. I've found the bridge and coal bed on Amazon, but with a huge price difference.

I'm not in a rush and can wait for these products to become available, but is this the norm?

Snow Peak Bridge (Large)
- Amazon $96
- SnowPeak Website $36

Snow Peak Coal Bed (Large)
- Amazon $65
- SnowPeak Website $45

Last edited:

cactusjk

Explorer
Call SP and find out when those items will be coming in. SP can check the inbound shipments and will notify you when they get in. Usually, it is a long wait!
I recently bought the Fireplace Pit (Large) and Grill. I still need the bridge and want the coal bed. I've been watching Snow Peaks website for a few week, but it's been out of stock for a while. I've found the bridge and coal bed on Amazon, but with a huge price difference.

Is this the norm?

Snow Peak Bridge (Large)
- Amazon $96
- SnowPeak Website $36

Snow Peak Coal Bed (Large)
- Amazon $65
- SnowPeak Website $45

chrys

Observer
Yes that's normal because the vendors on Amazon are sending from Japan... You have to really google to find bits and pieces, there are a few vendors out there that have some stock when no one else does... Expedition Exchange, equipt1, backcountrygear, tahoe sports...

And then sometimes you'll order something from japan and the portland store will get it in a couple weeks later :/ I got a small coal bed to use inside my single BBQ box that way...

chrys

Observer
I just got two of the silicone wine glasses they just released. Really cool! They are a lot stiffer and heavier than you would think. I showed my two year old who was curious for about 20 seconds and then proceeded to toss it on the ground where a normal glass would've shattered. Perfect for camping with kids is what I'm saying!

Honu

lost on the mainland
I see on some Japanese sites people using these kinda things a lot
new SP product

https://store.snowpeak.co.jp/page/409

9c17d2b441044a5b80598fc176f8fbed.jpg

DesertSand05

Observer
Those look cool, I stocked up on a few of the Snow Peak tote bags. They are very well made.

Just need a snow peak cot to round up my set for now. But it's an expensive purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz