Snow Peak Addiction

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Does the Canvas Bag hold everything, fireplace, base, grill bridge and grill?

it does. I dont have the coal plate in there yet but it would fit just fine. I keep the fire pit in the nylon bag, to. just to keep it a little cleaner on the inside. I recommend getting one.

landsharkman

Adventurer
the canvas bag is well worth it, keeps everything together
I just picked up my first SP item, a unused M fireplace from the FS section here. And a base plate, grill bridge, grill and coal bed, all new off the net. Kind of disappointed the fireplace came with a cheesy nylon carry bag. Looking forward to putting it into service. Thinking about a canvas case for everything. Anything else I need for this setup?

cactusjk

Explorer
Thinking of getting a small fireplace since they are in stock. Would be for 1-2 people. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlagRS

Gone to the dogs.
Thinking of getting a small fireplace since they are in stock. Would be for 1-2 people. Any recommendations?

Mediums can be had too, along with all of the accessories. Check with campsavor.com and backcountry.com. I picked up my medium here in the FS section and got the base plate, coal bed, grill bridge and grill from those two sites. The medium is pretty small and should work fine for the two of us. Although after looking at the dimensions of the med and small they are pretty close. One advantage to the small is that the grill and grill bridge are one unit.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
IGT strap kits

For everyone who has been patiently waiting for their very own IGT strap kit I sent out a PM with contact information. For everyone else interested (or if I missed you in the PM's) please e-mail me at
areschmidty76@yahoo.com. Thank you all for your interest and for allowing me to share my OCD ideas with like minded individuals! :)

Dr. Cornwallis

Adventurer
I love my Snowpeak stuff! Right now I only have their titanium camp stove, pot and fork/spoon set but I plan to get a lot more! Is there stainless pot/pan setup big enough for an overlanding setup to cook for two? They look kind of small like they'd be more appropriate for backpacking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz