Snow Peak Addiction

Dennx

Adventurer
I am considering the Field Kitchen Table but I would like more pictures particularly of it dissembled and packed. Google is not helping.

Anyone have one of these and care to comment and share?

ck-012t-1_grande.jpeg

Found some photos for you...

https://store.snowpeak.co.jp/item/287
287_switch3.jpg

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/gas/item/4023/
ck-012t-shousai.jpg

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kompas/item/10013452/?siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-f9hWFk5eAbROFhrv0wBIlA
10013452_002.jpg

http://k08a12.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-267.html
Windows-Live-Writer_snow-peak-Field-Kitchen-Table-Bamboo-Top_14A87_17___-2013_0717_142143_thumb.jpg

Windows-Live-Writer_snow-peak-Field-Kitchen-Table-Bamboo-Top_14A87_17___-2013_0717_142006_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

Honu

lost on the mainland
awesome :)

I want that Jikaro table :)

New SP shipment arrived in Portland yesterday so lot of stuff back in stock and also several of the new 2014 products.
Scored three 50 liter stacking containers and the jikaro table :wings:

Now I need to wait for it to arrive in the Netherlands :coffeedrink:

Honu

lost on the mainland
one thing you can also do is search by image with the number
so image search: CK-012T and then check out all the Asian blogs they always have quite a bit

I am considering the Field Kitchen Table but I would like more pictures particularly of it dissembled and packed. Google is not helping.

ck-012t-1_grande.jpeg

Honu

lost on the mainland
if you check out this pic (still setting up when I took this)
I created something like it a while ago with a two space table and the wings with some sliding shelves form Ikea
loved it as far as having stuff right there but found everything got dirty and dusty cause of being in AZ :) when the wind blows often there is dust and over a few days had a pretty good coat of dust on all our stuff in those shelves ?

so as long as you are not in a dusty area ? could be really cool

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 62

Lennart

Adventurer

ck-012t-1_grande.jpeg

The frame is identical to the multi stand I own. I like that a lot and like the adjustable feet on it better than I like the IGT legs. I can always get the multi stand level and stable.
A benefit is that if you get this field kitchen, you can also use the frame as a multi stand for a stove, water reservoir, tool box, cooler etc etc etc.

I hope the inserts/nets are stainless and not chromed.

And all I wanted was a lid for the 600 double wall Ti mug.

FWIW the Snow Peak plastic lid for the 450 double-wall seems to be a hit or miss proposition. I met a lady who has one that fits perfectly, while others - including mine - are very slightly loose. I could feel liquid escaping around the edges on mine, not much but enough that it bugged me and I stopped using it.

jerdog53

Explorer

ck-012t-1_grande.jpeg

Ok well I have ordered one so I will post up some when it arrives.

Lennart

Adventurer
New SP shipment arrived in Portland yesterday so lot of stuff back in stock and also several of the new 2014 products.
Scored three 50 liter stacking containers and the jikaro table :wings:

Now I need to wait for it to arrive in the Netherlands :coffeedrink:

It arrived :sombrero:

4fvkj1.jpg

briferg

Observer
IGT Wind Screen

I have a 4 Unit IGT and I saw all the photos here of the nice wind screens, so I ordered one. Here is the description on the top of the webpage.

http://snowpeak.com/collections/cooking/products/igt-wind-screen-regular-set
Protect your full-sized four unit Iron Grill Table Setup from the disturbance of wind with this foldable stainless screen.

When I got it and set it up there was a 1 unit gap, in the middle, and I thought maybe I ordered the wrong one. Just now I looked at the same webpage again, at the bottom the Specifications say:

SKU CK-141
Material Stainless Steel
Contents Include Wind Screen For 3 Unit IGT

At the top it says 4 Unit and in the Specs it says 3 Unit - scratching my head.

So I looked at my original box for the 4 Unit IGT Frame. There are 2 Wind Screens listed the CK-141 & CK-142, I guessed maybe the 142 was for the 4 Unit IGT

4_IGT_Box.jpg

I search the Snow Peak website for CK-142
http://snowpeak.com/search?type=product&q=CK-142

When you click it, you end up on the same page as the first one. A search loop. Maybe they only carry one size?
The one I have will work, but it was shorter than I expected. Anyone else experience this?

Honu

lost on the mainland
I know they make two sizes ? I have the full 4 one for my 4 unit and got it from them some time ago

maybe call em up ask about it :)

Lennart

Adventurer
I have got the windscreen for my 4 unit IGT and there is no gap. The two halves join up perfectly. I think you have got the 3 unit version.

rlynch356

Defyota
FWIW the Snow Peak plastic lid for the 450 double-wall seems to be a hit or miss proposition. I met a lady who has one that fits perfectly, while others - including mine - are very slightly loose. I could feel liquid escaping around the edges on mine, not much but enough that it bugged me and I stopped using it.

mine does the same - i'm going to return the lid and try again i think

- just ordered the pack and carry fireplace in large with most of the stuff (small coal bed though as it was the only one i could find wanted the medium), SP usa has the grill bridge and grill in stock so i'll pick those up.

This will be my dual use grill/fire pit setup which fits most of my camping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz