Snow Peak Addiction

cactusjk

Explorer
I ordered one off of Amazon. I have been wanting to try out the Amazon SP vendors for a while. Will see how long it takes to get here! No rush obviously but good to know some of these hard to find items are available.
Amazon.com

Snow Peak ST-051

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

harbinger808

Adventurer
Highlights for my setup:
- holds a 4-unit, a long bamboo and standard bamboo table in the main zipped pocket (mine uses Yuman straps to keep things strapped together even in the bag).
- Outer side pockets hold 880 or shorter legs (like 10 of them) and the other side pocket holds two quarter-round tables.

I'll get some photos up shortly (arm recovering from surgery, so lifting not possible right now). Matt from BROG is looking to gauge interest into making it a readily available product rather than 1-off custom orders.

Depending on others interests, I'm also looking to having a 2-unit version made as I keep my 2-unit standing set and a Skottle insert together in a seperate setup which i use more frequently on the porch and other times when not camping.[/QUOTE]

Aloha Chris!
Your setups sound just like mine.
I need a bag that will hold IGT4 with longbamboo table 6 660 legs and bamboo inserts.
A IGT2 bag that can hold skottle insert, bamboo insert and legs would great also.
If BROG Matt wants to see if there's interest, I'll buy both "bags" when they are ready :)
Also, thanks for talking to them in the first place and getting the interest going for the rest of us. Now if I could only get some straps from Yumanrat ;)

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
IGT Strap Kits

*TEASER* I'm in the process of buying a sewing machine so that I can start making strap kits again (and maybe bags). depending, of course, on how everything shakes out. If the numbers are right I will be pulling the trigger on the new machine within the next two weeks. :)

I have a LOT of old PM's from folks who were interested at one time or another but I wanted to get a quick head count first to see if it's worth my while. A new sewing machine will cost me between $1100 and $1300 and another $400-$500 in materials so I don't want to just jump in if it's just a handful folks. I'm sure you all understand...

I had a lot of requests for Coyote Brown so I'm looking at that vice the green color I did in the past. I'm making some other subtle changes as well.... I will be reaching out to some of you via old PM's to help expedite this. In order to keep the PM box from overflowing feel free to e-mail me as well at areschmidty76@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance. I look forward getting the wheels spinning again.

briferg

Observer
*TEASER* I'm in the process of buying a sewing machine so that I can start making strap kits again (and maybe bags). depending, of course, on how everything shakes out. If the numbers are right I will be pulling the trigger on the new machine within the next two weeks. :)

I have a LOT of old PM's from folks who were interested at one time or another but I wanted to get a quick head count first to see if it's worth my while. A new sewing machine will cost me between $1100 and $1300 and another $400-$500 in materials so I don't want to just jump in if it's just a handful folks. I'm sure you all understand...

I had a lot of requests for Coyote Brown so I'm looking at that vice the green color I did in the past. I'm making some other subtle changes as well.... I will be reaching out to some of you via old PM's to help expedite this. In order to keep the PM box from overflowing feel free to e-mail me as well at areschmidty76@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance. I look forward getting the wheels spinning again.

This is good news! I have a very complete IGT set-up and the legs are the least organized aspect of my gear. I will send you an email soon!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Those look delicious! I'm going to do my best to keep the prices the same as they were. I'll be emailing all of that out once things are running.

jerdog53

Explorer
Just to annoy us all, here's some new toys we probably can't get!
https://store.snowpeak.co.jp/sp/2017/

Kind of like that camera holster!

img_kamaelholster01.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles