Snow Peak Addiction

chrys

Observer
cactusjk, thank you! I had looked at the EE site and ordered from them a few times but just as a shot in the dark I emailed John to ask if he had any red snow peak folding chairs and he had one left in stock! Mission complete, thanks for making me think to email him :)

madmax718

Explorer
Beautiful construction, compact, functional, versatile... They are also really great when paired with the snow peak iron grill tables to create custom cooking setups for each trip.

Beautiful? Yes
Compact? Not really, when you consider their fire pit plus grill is considerably smaller packed.
Functional? I'd agree there, though an option to have a small detent so that I could flip it over so I can use the grate to prevent food from rolling off would be nice.

the adjustable heat is the biggie here, as you don't have to move your food to adjust the heat. The cover is also very nice, as often times its quite windy and can sap you of heat right when you need high heat.

The griddle? I have not seen.

Lennart

Adventurer
What great weather we are having. Went out camping this weekend.

Slept out in the field
gAZyon.jpg

Went out to the sea at low tide to look for Mussels and Oysters
RNFmd6.jpg

aMJ9GY.jpg

And contiued our trip of "a 1000 ways to use the Snow Peak Fireplace", ...... :D

number 571, making vegetables in salt crust

AwAnOg.jpg

8vvUet.jpg

U3Vcyi.jpg

Number 871, as a wok burner (here with Vongole)
IlrINg.jpg

Number 5, as a regular grill for some big @ss shrimp and Sardines :)
E2Iyt1.jpg

rbUo3l.jpg

sLaSlT.jpg

9dmSBd.jpg

And let's not forget, number 1, as a fireplace :D
yTdeCs.jpg

Eet smakelijk ! :chef:

Lennart

Adventurer
You know you are an addict, when you have just bought the Snow Peak titanium Sake set,.....just because it is so pretty.
You really don't need it, but you have decided you will start drinking Sake just to be able to fondle the titanium bottle and cup .....

Watashi no namae ha Lennart desu.
I am an SP-holic :eek:

Montana Cruiser

Adventurer
I find this completely normal and not obsessive at all. (it's on my list too, and no, I don't really need it)

You know you are an addict, when you have just bought the Snow Peak titanium Sake set,.....just because it is so pretty.
You really don't need it, but you have decided you will start drinking Sake just to be able to fondle the titanium bottle and cup .....

Watashi no namae ha Lennart desu.
I am an SP-holic :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier