motoz

Adventurer
d90ef17f7a33fcfffc84d28724a36f26.jpg

9d39a49962e21195e91b2c84f1fe6a89.jpg

9d044befbf9c9ddd0ca3c6a83accb419.jpg

Dinner on the LG SP FP !!!

chop480

Observer
Just a heads up. I have a few SP items available for sale in the Overland Expo swap meet thread under the Expedition Equipment heading.
I'll be at the show if anyone here plans on going and wants to save on shipping. Thanks.

briferg

Observer
Just a heads up. I have a few SP items available for sale in the Overland Expo swap meet thread under the Expedition Equipment heading.
I'll be at the show if anyone here plans on going and wants to save on shipping. Thanks.

Can you be more specific? Maybe I am dense but I can't find that thread, based on the info you provided.
How about a URL?

JamesC

Adventurer

Honu

lost on the mainland
those are cool lanterns :)

seen some other cool wood turned covers for the canisters those leather ones are cool to :)

I want one of the Japanese/Korean heaters you can use to cook on top :)

harbinger808

Adventurer
Any pics of the long table showing the delaminating?... very interested

chop480

Observer
Any pics of the long table showing the delaminating?... very interested

Afraid not, don't have a camera good enough to show the delamination. You can definitely see it up close and feel as you run your hand across the table. The table is still good as a table, just doesn't look great up close.

There has been some interest on it, as is, but I'm giving first shot to OE show goers. It would be better to see it in person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94