Snow Peak Addiction

cactusjk

Explorer
Definitely call Snow Peak and tell them there is a lot of interest for the single BBQ Box! I have always had great customer service with them. Thanks Ryan for all the shameless plugs!

briferg

Observer
I just got an email from Snow Peak! They have the Single BBQ box in stock now!!! I ordered it for my IGT.

Good catch! I have a Dbl BBQ and I always wanted a Single, so I pulled the trigger. Yes my name is Briferg and I am a Snowpeak addict! They just make such great stuff!

cactusjk

Explorer
If any of the new single BBQ box owners want risers the shop has a few almost ready to go. They have been somewhat popular lately!

wsswesty

Observer
If any of the new single BBQ box owners want risers the shop has a few almost ready to go. They have been somewhat popular lately!

How much are they with shipping to 25159? Thanks..

You would think with the price of these things No modifications would be necessary!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
How much are they with shipping to 25159? Thanks..

You would think with the price of these things No modifications would be necessary!

Just think of it like a lift kit for a vehicle. A new stock vehicle works just fine but most of us install a lift or modification of some sort.... the BBQ box works just fine as is.. but it works MUCH better with a little lift. :)

wsswesty

Observer
I finally got my single BBQ box and Baja stove! Seems to be very well made. I would like to firm up my table ... Kinda shaky. Do any of you guys have a fix for this? Can't wait to have my first meal on the Snow Peak setup!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I finally got my single BBQ box and Baja stove! Seems to be very well made. I would like to firm up my table ... Kinda shaky. Do any of you guys have a fix for this? Can't wait to have my first meal on the Snow Peak setup!

Are the legs locked in? Is it on a level surface? (not trying to insult your intelligence) there are larger feet you can get too.

briferg

Observer
The feet are adjustable, wether you have the stock ones or the larger ones. It should be noted that the optional wider feet, have much shorter screws that the stock ones, less adjustment length. You can just spin the feet until they level out. It also takes a couple of times before you get the hang of locking in the legs on the IGT. My first couple of times were shaky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles