Snow Peak Addiction

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I second the silver!! It's pretty neat though in black, but they could use time and effort more wisely to start producing items that are in high demand and impossible to get... just my .02

chrys

Observer
Definitely go with the 4 unit setup, it is unlikely that you will ever wish you had less space on one of these tables!

Honu

lost on the mainland
I think its the US based side does not bring in enough ? I love SP but the US side leaves some to be desired cruising some of the pics of the stores in Japan nothing is in short supply just short supply here sadly :(

and 3 or 4 unit ? I would say the 4 unit and get the windscreen for sure my reasons for 4 are the room for the stove do the partner steel two burner like I did and then you can run one or two BBQ boxes along side or use the stove and have plenty of work space along side which is nice

briferg

Observer
In looking at the Double Box I have the grill raises so high that the lid might not be that easy to pull off. It might be best to just use it as intended like a Japanese style Yakatori grill. you really only need lids for longer grilling times.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I like having two single BBQ boxes so I can go with one or two depending on needs.

Be careful! you have more than one and others are in need!! The Gov't might come up with a "Snow Peak re-distribution" program for the less fortunate! lol ;p guess I better watchmy back, too! :eek:

Lennart

Adventurer
Be careful! you have more than one and others are in need!! The Gov't might come up with a "Snow Peak re-distribution" program for the less fortunate! lol ;p guess I better watchmy back, too! :eek:

They had better not come knocking on my door, I will get the shotgun out :)

I love the single BBQ box, but I find I do most my grilling on the Large fireplace. This was in Germany last week.
sX8gRA.jpg

One of my other oldest and dearest SP pieces is the large single action bamboo table. Really love it. Here it is floating around in the dark :D
We ate all our meals around it the last three weeks whilst out camping. My wife put one of her plastic covers over it 'just cause it looks nice'....turned out the cover had stained the bamboo top pink. :Wow1: I was not a happy camper. Lost of cleaning spray and lots of elbow grease and I think we are clear now.

TXOwzI.jpg

Lennart

Adventurer
New SP shipment arrived in Portland yesterday so lot of stuff back in stock and also several of the new 2014 products.
Scored three 50 liter stacking containers and the jikaro table :wings:

Now I need to wait for it to arrive in the Netherlands :coffeedrink:

jerdog53

Explorer
The FIELD KITCHEN TABLE

I am considering the Field Kitchen Table but I would like more pictures particularly of it dissembled and packed. Google is not helping.

Anyone have one of these and care to comment and share?

ck-012t-1_grande.jpeg

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I was wondering the same thing when I saw it on their site a few days back. it looks like the table top is 2 pieces that fit in the baskets and structure slides inwards in all 4 directions as one piece. They should make videos on youtube or something so people can see the awesomeness of their gear.

jerdog53

Explorer
yes they need a lot better pictures on their site so I can understand it better if I'm going to pay that premium price.

sovereign

Observer
New SP shipment arrived in Portland yesterday so lot of stuff back in stock and also several of the new 2014 products.
Scored three 50 liter stacking containers and the jikaro table :wings:

Now I need to wait for it to arrive in the Netherlands :coffeedrink:

And all I wanted was a lid for the 600 double wall Ti mug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior