Inexpensive Red Cross CPR Training

NorCalLC

Adventurer
Hey all, I'm not too sure where to post this but I wanted to get the message out that the Red Cross is doing some discounted training Sat the 19th this month. I know it's late notice, (sorry I just found out as well) but if you're needing or wanting to take a basic CPR course before you get involved in SAR, $10 instead of $75 is a big help nowadays.

I'm in the Sacramento, Ca area and they are doing this in Woodland and Davis Sat the 19th March. I'm sure it's going on all over the place because it's awareness month. You need to go to the RedCross site for your area, and it should be noted on the first page. There's a link to go in and check out the courses and pick one. You have to register to sign up for the class, and pay when you register. Hope it helps some of you.

NorCalLC

Adventurer
Will do, I stumbled across it by accident but the Red Cross told us that they do the discounted CPR class every March in various locations. We want to do the WFA class next and I'm trying to find a little better deal for 2 of us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94