ramcharger build

98dango

Expedition Leader
My wife is 5'4" and it's on 5" of lift current sitting on 35s 38s where ordered last week. Did I mention it's a 360 4 speed yes stick she drives it just fine. She did grow up in Jr dragster.

And the little lady

IMAG3303.jpg

Last edited:

98dango

Expedition Leader
I did the spray bomb job it was better than primer one day I'll finish it. Or actually redo all the bad body work and paint it for real.

98dango

Expedition Leader
It's still around did a little to it.

received_10206335277195102.jpeg

After driving it a while my wife wants some thing different.

And with our 5th wheel purchase it's making it increasingly hard to use my Ford for camping. So we are back to using this. We tried a trip with the tent we can't do it any more.

Last edited:

Vandy

Adventurer
As they say: Happy wife, Happy life. A wife that digs a Ramcharger is rare to say the least. I know my wife won't be stealing the keys to my K5 anytime soon. Then again she needs a step to get in an out and being a stick it's not that easy for her to drive!

What he said. When I had my K5 my snobby wife would barely ride around in it. Except one time I pulled the top and took her out to do a little wheeling at a lake and she came with me .....and complained that it was bumpy the whole time lol

98dango

Expedition Leader
My wife enjoyed driving it just not as her daily. She actually has me rebuilding a 1967 800 scout for her. All modern drive train.

As of right now she is driving a 2001 expedition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Ramcharger/ Ramcharger trailer build

New to this site so bear with me!!!!!! I am trying to plan and build a camping/ work trailer out of a 89' ramcharger that will be towed by my 91' Ramcharger canyon sport! Any input would be awesome!

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
New to this site so bear with me!!!!!! I am trying to plan and build a camping/ work trailer out of a 89' ramcharger that will be towed by my 91' Ramcharger canyon sport! Any input would be awesome!

Welcome to the site RamchargerGeorge. Always remember to post pics of your:Wow1: rig. That keeps us all interested. By the way, are you an relation to BostonGeorge?:ylsmoke:

Thanks Chilliwak! Im hoping to get some pics on site this weekend of the trucks! No, i dont believe im related to boston george ,lol! Ive read alot of post and now that I have the trucks and some time, Im going to get this project rolling! Hows the weather out in BC?

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Thanks Chilliwak! Im hoping to get some pics on site this weekend of the trucks! No, i dont believe im related to boston george ,lol! Ive read alot of post and now that I have the trucks and some time, Im going to get this project rolling! Hows the weather out in BC?

Thanks man. I am out and about so cant give you any detailed weather reports. But I do want to see some pics of your rig. You in B.C, this summer?:wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior