Video: National Luna Weekender 50 Fridge/Freezer

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Hi Tom

The experience you had with the National Luna products is unacceptable. There is obviously something not working appropriately. A call to Mike at G-Wagen Preserve would have led you to me. Equipt is the US distributor for National Luna and the buck stops here. You invested in us, and we will back that trust. But we are not able to help if you don't let us know a problem exists. We are more than happy to help, whatever the situation. Please contact me directly, and together we will find the solution to your concerns.

866-703-1026
Paul@Equipt1.com

RBA

Adventurer
Hi Guys,

Thank you for the responses. I feel like an *** now, posting that without contacting you first. I think it was my reactionary personality - something I need to work on. :)

Please accept my apologies.

I'll contact you offline.

Sawyer

Adventurer
I've watched the video several times and studied the respective information on the Equipt web site. It holds a serious possibility for inclusion in my future buildout. Can someone help me with the size conversion. That is, I can wrap my head around what is viable with a "front door" type of fridge. I'm not sure what is enough versus too much with a chest style. In the video, Ben says the Weekender 50L split can support two people for 10 days living well and drinking beer. Can anyone support that statistic?

Cheers,

David

I can.... Just did it in December with a buddy of mine in Baja. I have a Weekender 52L.

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
I can.... Just did it in December with a buddy of mine in Baja. I have a Weekender 52L.

It definitely is possible. Ben and I used 50L fridges in our trucks for a month in Baja in January. It has a lot to do with packing well, rotation of items into the fridge when you take items (read beer) out of the fridge. We had them hooked to dual battery systems, and supplemented with solar when stationary for multiple days. It works out pretty well.

cheers,

sandmanxx

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the responses. I feel like an *** now, posting that without contacting you first. I think it was my reactionary personality - something I need to work on. :)

Please accept my apologies.

I'll contact you offline.

Hey there.. In pulling your leg - all respect given.. The worst thing is not to post what the outcome/solution/cause was in the Luna issue :ylsmoke:

What did you find out?? I am looking into getting one :coffee:

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
Hey Wes !! Great vid !!
We got the 90L fridge freezer and have had it in DV for up to 4.5 days without turning the key on the rig... It never skip a beat !!!
I don't know how we went so long without one !!!

Good to see yah buddy !!!

Frank

Frank,

Great to hear from you! I hope you and Selene are well. Glad to hear you like the fridge. It's a nice one, for sure.

You're still holding a raincheck for an adventure south of the border, brah! Emily and I are thinking our next one will be a three-week Baja / Barrancas del Cobre loop over Christmas next year. (Have a baby coming in Jan, so no travel this year.)

We'd love to see you two again, so think about it and email me for any more info.

Take care.

wc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94