18seeds

Explorer
any details on this???

DSC_0055.JPG

suntinez

Explorer
any details on this???

DSC_0055.JPG

Smart kitchen! Sink/stove/fridge combo with integrated battery and hot water. Recessed sink/stove with cutting board tops. Optional shower attachment too. I'll be contacting these guys for sure. They are right nearby me, in Yucaipa CA. I believe they are in prototype stage, but I really liked it.

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
The truck that wasn't there...

...or was it?

P4010177.jpg

P4020264.jpg

P4020265.jpg

P4020289.jpg

Not exotic, just obtainable, and did a round trip of a little less than 4800 miles and ready for more. Encouraging news for those who want to get out and explore.

gillti

Adventurer
Warfield off-road. . .

Smart kitchen! Sink/stove/fridge combo with integrated battery and hot water. Recessed sink/stove with cutting board tops. Optional shower attachment too. I'll be contacting these guys for sure. They are right nearby me, in Yucaipa CA. I believe they are in prototype stage, but I really liked it.

Charles Warfield is a great guy. Here is the link!

http://www.warfieldoffroad.com/

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
any details on this???

DSC_0055.JPG

Another Warfield fan here. This was a prototype kitchen that Charles Warfield has been working on. The power comes from a National Luna Power Pack in front of the driver's side drawer. This particular unit has plans for AT's cool heat exchanger and pump (both on back order). The hob and sink appliances are both Smev and installed onto a translucent blue Corian top. Charles' skills are only limited by your imagination!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier