Lowest price on ARB Simpson III

adrenaline503

Explorer
I am considering purchasing an ARB Simpson III in the next month or so. Seeing as I can will call here in Seattle saving on shipping is a pretty sweet deal. Anyway, if anyone (vendors) is having a sale or promotion I would love to hear about it. Let me know what's out there.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
If you will-call it @ ARB you'll surely be getting the Simpson IIIC (my conotation, not theirs) but if your buying from other sources verify which tent your getting and make sure your comfortable with the differences, ie the changes between the SII->SIII->SIIIB and the SIIIC (which isn't even in the states yet). I've heard form more than a few that have bought tents NIB to find out they were an older model and to be fair I'd suspect that most retailers don't know the difference unless they follow the changes. I'd venture to say that any company hanging around ExPo is going to be up to speed on the changes, upgrades and differences.

Salue

Adventurer
Kurt,
I remember you mentioning the IIIB changes before but what are the changes in the newer IIIC version?

Salue

cruiseroutfit

Kurt,
I remember you mentioning the IIIB changes before but what are the changes in the newer IIIC version?

Salue

On my phone so I'll be breif but the most notable change is the veranda bows, rather than the thumb screws it it uses twist lock cams. All the IIIB changes obviously carry over.

cruiseroutfit

...the new shipment arriving will be the C series.

Correct, I'm waiting patiently for a handful of them :D

Again I want to emphasize, the A, B, C III.5, etc are little connotations I've personally used to differentiate between the different running changes and upgrades in the tent. Don't call around asking for a IIIC as it doesn't exist. I had a shop owner call me and ask me where I'm buying my IIIB's from as whomever he spoke with at ARB had not heard of such a model number :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior