adobe photoshop cs5 for windows

just as the title says. the wife bought it and decided against it. new, unopened, still in plastic.

also included is the adobe photoshop cs5 book for digital photographers by scott kelby.

she bought them both from amazon. it was an impulse buy. she says that this is normally around $600. wanting $300 plus shipping. i will check pms first then the for sale thread. thanks for looking. if you have any questions let me know.

greg mgm

Explorer
Amazon's policy is that you have 30 days to return an unopened software product. Copy pasted-

Book, Music, Movie, Video Game, and Software Returns
Overview
Books
Music
Movies
Video Games
Software
Product Return Time Condition
Books 30 days New
Music 30 days New, unopened
Movies 30 days New, unopened
Video Games 30 days New, unopened
Software 30 days New, unopened

not sure what you mean by "which edition"? i will try to find out if you could be a little more specific. it says cs5 on the book and teh program, beyond that i'm not sure.

we looked at eh bill and it was dated early february. that is why were tryign to sell it here. can't send it back. any more questions just let me know. thanks

Rockrunner

Observer
I think they want to kow if it is just Photoshop or the entire suite. CS means "Creative Suite" so I would think it is the entire packagge. Here is som emore info and a bump for a smmoking deal.

Two editions. Infinite possibilities.

What’s new for:

Adobe Photoshop CS5

Industry-standard image-editing and compositing tools. See new features

What’s new for:

Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended

Everything in Adobe® Photoshop® CS5 software plus breakthrough tools for creating and editing 3D and motion-based content. See new features

Included in:

• Adobe Creative Suite® 5 Design Standard
Part of:

The complete photography solution:
Photoshop plus Adobe Photoshop Lightroom®

Included in:

• Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium
  • Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
  • Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
  • Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection

we're still trying to sell them together right now. if that does not work out, then we may consider splitting them. but, right now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94