FS: iPAD 64gb WiFi, Jailbroken, OtterBox Case, BlueTooth GPS

yan

So my dad is selling his iPad... this is basically the same setup i have in my truck and the same case that i used to mount in my truck... The pictures below that are in the truck is actually my iPad, the rest of the pictures are from his...

iPad Specs:
64gb HD
WiFi
Jailbroken 4.3 Tethered UPDATED
Hundreds of dollars of apps installed that will transfer to your itunes.
$600+ Dollar Value
---------------------------------------------------------
OtterBox iPad Defender Case - $100 Dollar Value
TomTom External Bluetooth GPS unit that works with a GPS software on the iPad - $50.00 Dollar Value

You get all this for $550.00 You cannot beat this price for everything that you are getting with hundreds of dollars in software for free and all the accessories.

Thanks,

Yan

Rockrunner

Observer
May be a stupid question but does it come with the mount nad if not how much was that? I like the way you have it mounted.

What would I need to do to have the GPS work? I have the Garmin CSX60.

Also when you say Jailbroken does that mean I can hook it up to my phone and surf the internet? I am very interested and would like to talk about this in detail.

Please call me at 3o3---829****o7o3 Thanks Tom.

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
I knew I should have listed my wifes new Toshiba laptop last week - I'll be in touch when it sells if you still have it. In the last pic the screen looks scratched, are those just fingerprints?

jham

Adventurer
The apps transfer? How does that work? That's really interesting, I didn't know that was possible.

I guess it's just like playing music on another computer, where it asks for a password and you have to authorize that computer...

yan

May be a stupid question but does it come with the mount nad if not how much was that? I like the way you have it mounted.

What would I need to do to have the GPS work? I have the Garmin CSX60.

Also when you say Jailbroken does that mean I can hook it up to my phone and surf the internet? I am very interested and would like to talk about this in detail.

Please call me at 3o3---829****o7o3 Thanks Tom.

The mount I used in my truck does not come with, but it can be purchased from amazon and I can definitely direct u to that. Jail broken means that the regular OS has been hacked so it givens capabilities to change internal files, download apps that are iTunes restricted etc... There are many pros to a jailbroken iPad. One of which the reason I'm capable of using an external Bluetooth gps unit and the iPad together. Where in colorado are u? We can meet up and I can show u my setup... I noticed the 303 area code :) I'm 720 !!!

yan

The apps transfer? How does that work? That's really interesting, I didn't know that was possible.

I guess it's just like playing music on another computer, where it asks for a password and you have to authorize that computer...

I have a jail broken app called installous one of the extra backend apps it comes with lets u transfer the apps to iTunes and vice versa seamlessy.... It may all sound confusing but it is very very simple!!!

Rockrunner

Observer
The mount I used in my truck does not come with, but it can be purchased from amazon and I can definitely direct u to that. Jail broken means that the regular OS has been hacked so it givens capabilities to change internal files, download apps that are iTunes restricted etc... There are many pros to a jailbroken iPad. One of which the reason I'm capable of using an external Bluetooth gps unit and the iPad together. Where in colorado are u? We can meet up and I can show u my setup... I noticed the 303 area code :) I'm 720 !!!

I am in Littleton basicly Wasdsworth and C-470. Where are you located at? I would like to take a look at it and see if we can make a deal.

Call me 3o3****829-------o7o3 Tom

yan

I am in Littleton basicly Wasdsworth and C-470. Where are you located at? I would like to take a look at it and see if we can make a deal.

Call me 3o3****829-------o7o3 Tom

Tom,

Im in southeast aurora near southlands mall.. Not very far... I can show you my setup and basically set it up anyway you want. Unfortuanatley my dad lives in Indiana, and I would have to have him mail me his ipad if you wanted it... Anyway i will give you a call and we can meet up and i can show you mysetup and how it works.

Thanks,

yan

Rockrunner

Observer
Sounds good, evenings work best for me. It never fails, whenever I look at something on CL or here they live on the complete opposite side of town. Give me a call and we'll go from there.

Yudda

Adventurer
Looks like a nice setup.

What mount are you using with the otterbox case?

I saw that someone else asked the same question on the ipad post but never saw an answer.

Good luck with the sale.

Rob

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Still available and any price drops getting ready to happen? If so please pm me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke