Bit the bullet on bought a Power Wagon

jeepxj13

Adventurer
It's a 2005 PW on 35's and everything else is stock.Got a really good deal on it from a one owner. The previous owners wife has been driving it for the past three years around town. All synthetic oil and maintenance records on it.

190382_542623951444_135303290_31350246_4912947_n.jpg

196628_542624136074_135303290_31350256_3873302_n.jpg

199950_542624041264_135303290_31350251_3465086_n.jpg

sxharr05

Adventurer
Congrats on a great looking rig. Another Ram to boot! Best of luck with it, and keep us posted on upgrades.

my1stcummins

Adventurer
Those locking diff's and winch are a thing of beauty. I wheeled with a guy in Petersburg Alaska that had a white one of those and it could get out of any trouble it could get into. Nice rig.:smiley_drive:

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Congrats; it's beautiful.

I've been taking good hard looks at PWs lately and even emailed my local dealer about a leftover '11 demo that's been cluttering their lot for a while.

I love my Jeep to death but it struggles pitifully with my little trailer. Jeeps have no testicles...

Tell me more about life with Power Wagons, please.

trailerdelivered007.jpg

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Welcome to the PW flock!!

Bill- you are welcome to take mine for a run:) If not before, how about Expo east or whatever it's called. Shagged the flippac and went with a Ute bed- loving it! Cheers, hope all is well.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
9-11 city and wish for 14 hwy, but haven't really checked it since the flippac is off and the Ute on- suspect 14-15 based on less frontal area and aproximate 1k# reduction.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Welcome to the PW flock!!

Bill- you are welcome to take mine for a run:) If not before, how about Expo east or whatever it's called. Shagged the flippac and went with a Ute bed- loving it! Cheers, hope all is well.
I thought you sold it, Dale?
Wanna trade for a Jeep? :sombrero: She won't part with the MINI no matter how I whine.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
funny actually- Matt, a local Expo member, came to look/see and we go for a drive- he loves it and is ready to buy, but I am having remorse even at the thought of seeing her go. Matt senses same, and ask if I would consider building him one as he can see my pain- really. Anyway, another couple months go by, and the pain of the new Ford, aka payment, is driving me nuts, so I offer it up to him again. By now he has put his funds into his wife's business, and also doesn't want a payment. Sooo, still have her and the Ford- two completely different animals for sure. Somethings gotta go besides my mind :) I must also add, I go through trucks very quickly for multiple reasons, but the PW has stolen a special place- Dendy has fears of it replacing all the Rovers- and I deny nothing :wings:
Trade? Not with two little ones- unless you could stretch the JK to a 4 door with a Hemi- oh wait, that's a PW :Wow1:

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Very nice WARN winch you have there. And I see it came with a Dodge Power Wagon. :sombrero:

Congrats; great truck.

- Andy

jeepxj13

Adventurer
So far I'm getting around 12 or 13 in town and 14 on the highway. I love the space, So far I've have had four full grown adults and still had some room. It's nice to have a truck that can handle whatever comes it's way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior