Zodi Stove Top Heater and Shower

msontag03

Observer
Used 1 summer, upgraded to onboard trailer system - no longer need. $75.00 (new $149.99)

From website:
The convenient Stove Top Shower is designed to deliver hot water and hot showers using the heat from your existing camp stove. Easy to use! Place the heater across stove burner, submerge the compact pump in water (requires 4 "D" cell batteries) and ignite stove burner. Expect hot showers in seconds! The padded gear bag doubles as a water container. Great for RVs and family camping.

Features • Universal design - delivers instant hot water with any stove
• Just place on top of stove, submerge pump in water & ignite stove
• Heats unlimited hot water instantly
• 4 gallon watertight nylon padded gear bag stores system for transport
• Adjust water temperature up to 100ºF (adjust gas valve or recirculate)
• Watertight battery case with on/off switch (requires 4 "D" cell batteries)
• Enjoy over 60 gallons of hot water between battery changes
• Powerful 6 volt pump with debris screen provides great water pressure
• 8 foot flexible shower hose with water saving showerhead
• Great for dishes, kids, showers, outfitting, etc

This item is designed for high output single burner stoves similiar to the 35,000 BTU Camp Chef systems used by outfitters and base camps. Stove Top Pro water heater includes padded & watertight gear bag with 6 volt pump and watertight battery case. A very durable portable hot water system. Enjoyed by base camps and outfitters for clean-up & showers. (Stove not included).

Text Mike 602 999 5386

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab149/msontag03/100_4356.jpg

msontag03

Observer
still for sale (just posted last night) - best way to contact me if interested is to text as I will not be checking pm's or responses throughout the work day (will check in evening when I get home)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles