Around the world since june 2000

WheresMurph

Adventurer
Death Valley Rocks......:)

Pablo/Anna,how was Death Valley?.
Looks like some great times you had.I love it there.I just got back from Baja and am now heading to Colorado.Then in August/Sept trying to head south to Honduras.
Regards,safe travels and I would love to meet on the road somewhere.......

Murph

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Pablo

looks like I am going to miss you - I am leaving San Francisco tomorrow heading to Paris.
I may be back in a couple weeks, if you are still around you are welcome at my house!

Christian

viajeros4x4x4

Adventurer
Hi Christian!
Paris soundz nice! We are now in Sacramento... I hope we can met in SF... maybe... the road has the last word...
Enjoy it!

Redman

Hola Pablo y Anna!

It was great to get to meet you both yesterday, and to have you join us at our property to picnic with the Sierra Treasure Hunters 4WD Club. Your stories and insights were entertaining and enlightening, and we're proud to have been a small part of your incredible odyssey.

Should the road bring you back our way, we'd love to meet up again.

Travelers beware...... Pablo plays a mean game of "washers"

Will & Desirae Corbett

viajeros4x4x4

Adventurer
Gracias Will!
That was the first time I played washers... I guess it was a mix of good luck and lots of stone trowing on the edge of lost roads waiting to be towed... in 11 years around the world we got... 4 break downs???

Sh....!!!

See you on saturday... regards from Sonoma!

viajeros4x4x4

Adventurer
EUROPA'S FINAL CUP: BARCELONA vs MANCHESTER U.!!!!!

Hola Cool!! El final de la Champions la veremos en Sonoma, creo.... ya estamos sacando las banderas de Barcelona....

Tomorrow saturday we will see the final of the European futbol cup in Sonoma, I guess... I want to see that match!!!!!

If someone want to learn about futbol (soccer) must see how Barcelona's team plays... it's probably one of the best futbol teams in history and the match with Manchester United promises to be a very good one... With Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Chicharito, Rooney...
:wings:

viajeros4x4x4

Adventurer
Reading the last message...

BARCELONA 3 - MANCHESTER UNITED 1

Barcelona is European Champion, again!

Regards from Klamath Falls, Oregon, after several snowy days in Lassen N.P. and Lava Beds...

viajeros4x4x4

Adventurer
Saludos amigos!
Estos dias comenzamos el estiron final para llegar hasta Alaska, y no solo hasta la frontera. El objetivo es llegar a Prudhoe Bay y a Inuvik, los puntos mas al norte donde se puede llegar con un vehiculo y por carretera. A partir de alli, el Artico.
Tambien fue nuestro cumpleaños, el lunes pasado cumplimos once años dando la vuelta al mundo mas lenta jamas contada... No era lo planeado, pero aqui estamos, viviendo en la ruta.
En este tiempo editamos dos libros que nos ayudan a seguir adelante y vamos vendiendo en la ruta y por correo a cualquier lugar del mundo, incluidos Estados Unidos y Canada... (cuestan 10 y 25 dolares)
Pues eso, saludos a punto de volver a la ruta. Les dejamos algunas fotos de La vuelta al mundo en 10 años...

Malos caminos por la zona del Turkana, Kenia, donde rompimos el motor en una inundacion y tuvimos que hacer 800 kilometros (500 millas) para encontrar un mecanico
Disaster_in_Sibiloi%2C_Turkana_area%2C_Kenya.jpg

Reparando un neumatico en Etiopia, con decenas de espectadores... nunca cobramos entrada.
Anna_changing_a_tire_in_Ethiopia.jpg

En Egipto no es tan dificil encontrar un parking. Eso si, hay que compartirlo.
Parking_in_Gizeh%2C_Egypt.jpg

En el kilometro Cero de la ruta Transamazonica, antes de tomar uno de los peores caminos del mundo...
The_zero_kilometer_of_the_TransAmazon_Road%2C_Joao_Pessoa%2C_Brazil.jpg

Y todo para llegar al fin del mundo, que al final estaba en el centro de Argentina...
End_of_the_world%2C_Argentina.jpg

Mas historias, fotos, videos y datos en www.viajeros4x4x4.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles