Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the world since june 2000

I don't know if there is a more current thread, this one seems a little dated.
    I met Pablo at Expo '12 @ Mormon Lake. Wish I had been able to visit longer. Very nice guy!
    Then on Sunday 06/03 I was going to fast on I-17 up Black Canyon hill when I passed what looked like Pablo's Mitsu. takin' it slow & easy as a good veteran traveler should/would. What an inspiration - I just hope I can do the RTW Expedition someday before I die. My "Bucket List"!
    Happy trails & Via Con Dios, Pablo! Ric. in Ariz.

We live en route, on our Mitsubishi L300/Delica 2.5 diesel 4x4 named La Cucaracha, The Cockroach
    Hey AZ ADVenturist!
    Yes, it's true, the tread is a little dated... I've been busy writing the new book in spanish (Por el Mal Camino, On the Wrong Track/On the Bad Route... or something like that) and translating The Independence Book into english...

Just one thing... don't fill too much the Bucket List... sometimes is not necessary to have everything ready and perfect to go overland!

Cheers from Angel Fire, NM!
    Pablo Rey + Anna Callau + The Cockroach
    Around the World in 10 Years: Writers en Route
    www.viajeros4x4x4.com

Our books in english: AROUND THE WORLD IN 10 YEARS: THE BOOK OF INDEPENDENCE ¡¡¡¡¡NOW ON EBOOK!!!!!
    Nuestros libros en español: LA VUELTA AL MUNDO EN 10 AÑOS: EL LIBRO DE LA INDEPENDENCIA; LA VUELTA AL MUNDO EN 10 AÑOS: POR EL MAL CAMINO

We live en route, on our Mitsubishi L300/Delica 2.5 diesel 4x4 named La Cucaracha, The Cockroach
    You'll never say again that all the cockroaches are ugly!!!

Here's an article of Popular Mechanics about 14 Extreme Campers Built for Off Roading, .

Cheers from Colorado, going to Moab.... If you see a cockroach there........
    www.viajeros4x4x4.com

Our books in english: AROUND THE WORLD IN 10 YEARS: THE BOOK OF INDEPENDENCE ¡¡¡¡¡NOW ON EBOOK!!!!!
    Nuestros libros en español: LA VUELTA AL MUNDO EN 10 AÑOS: EL LIBRO DE LA INDEPENDENCIA; LA VUELTA AL MUNDO EN 10 AÑOS: POR EL MAL CAMINO

Celebrating 12 years of Around the World in 10 Years (oooops...) in Moab. This image is from last year, Death Valley, just before Mengel Pass... Salud!

372-EEUU-California-Death Valley N.P.-Butte Valley-Furgo.jpg
    www.viajeros4x4x4.com

So many kilometres (and miles!) Since the last post! Cheers from the road, getting closer to the Overland Expo in Arizona....
    www.viajeros4x4x4.com

Hey Viajeros, aca reportandose un compatriota.
    We live in LA area, if still in the area may be we can meet somewhere.

Regards.
    Tundra CrewCab 4x4. God Bless America

Hey Gurí! Here we are, in a family break at Buenos Aires, ya sabés, eating lots of churrascos, facturas and T-bones. We are not sure if we'll go back to California after Arizona, or if we'll go to Texas (more beef!). But it's good to know we can share a mate there.

Cheers and lots of bad roads!
    www.viajeros4x4x4.com

Pablo and Anna, Hi! Thanks for the tips on the Darien Gap. Good luck on the road! Abrazamos. Vladimir&Nina
    Roads are enough for everyone!

Que HDP! (with all my respect!) Just be careful because if you get an "enpacho" then you should ask for somebody who can pull your skin (tirar el cuerito)
    Well I hope you can enjoy the vacations in Argentina. We are going tomorrow for a ten days trip to Utah.
    I hope we can meet each other some time. Just Pm to me when you are going back.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by viajeros4x4x4 View Post
    Hey Gurí! Here we are, in a family break at Buenos Aires, ya sabés, eating lots of churrascos, facturas and T-bones. We are not sure if we'll go back to California after Arizona, or if we'll go to Texas (more beef!). But it's good to know we can share a mate there.

Cheers and lots of bad roads!
    Tundra CrewCab 4x4. God Bless America

jajajaja... I added you to my Expedition Portal contacts... I don't know how it works, but, sounds cool. See you somewhere in the north and have a lot of bad roads in Utah!
    www.viajeros4x4x4.com

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast