SilBlades now available at Sierra Expeditions

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Sierra Expeditions is now stocking SilBlade Premium Wipers. SilBlade Premium is a standard style wiper blade utilizing a high steel gauge frame that is powder coated with long lasting paint to withstand extreme weather conditions and resist corrosion. SilBlade utilizes a patented silicone rubber blade with graphite and PTFE that ensures smooth operation, superior visibility, and outstanding performance that lasts years, not months.

large_2227_SilBlade_image1_wb111s.jpg

large_2227_SilBlade_image2.jpg

Standard sizes in stock from 11" to 24" along with Rover Specific blades for the Discovery II and Range Rovers.

I personally have had a set on my truck for a over 3 years with out any issues.

All SilBlades are backed with a 5 Year Warranty.

More info: http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/index.php?l=product_list&m=98

taugust

Adventurer
About 3 years on mine too, on two vehicles. They work great and it's like a constant refresh of Rain-X on the windshield. The best part is that you don't have to replace every 6 to 9 months. One blade does have a nick that causes a streak. Is that a warranty item?

ExpoMike

Well, I needed blades so I just ordered a pair. If they work well, I'll likely get them for all of my vehicles. :)

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
About 3 years on mine too, on two vehicles. They work great and it's like a constant refresh of Rain-X on the windshield. The best part is that you don't have to replace every 6 to 9 months. One blade does have a nick that causes a streak. Is that a warranty item?

Not sure... this is off their website:
Specialty Products Enterprise said:
If a SPE silicone wiper is suspected of being defective, you must contact the dealer or store that you purchased it from. If purchased directly from SSP, please contact us directly at 888-800-1244. Proof of purchase is required for refund or replacement. Removal, installation or reinstallation costs are not covered by this warranty.
Let me know how it ends up for you.
Well, I needed blades so I just ordered a pair. If they work well, I'll likely get them for all of my vehicles. :)
I think you're going to like them. Shipped out today, (well the FedEx guy is grabbing them now).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles