Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx

MudderNutter

Adventurer
I was able to get my set of ST MAXXs installed this morning! 31x10.50x15. I just finished installing the 3.5 inch HD Ultimate OME lift from DPG last night. It looks good so far!

Last edited:

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
BrianJwilson, I love your wheels. I need to find a set for my burb. I think im going to take the trail cutters off the suburban and put a set of 255 Maxx on the suburban for extra height. I think They will work great on the heavier burban'

rizal03

Thanks everybody

I just wanted to say thanks for all the info on the st maxx. I recently put a set on my 02 tundra and they seem to be a perfect blend of mt/at. The 255-85r16 seems to be right at home on this truck.

rizal03

Here's a shot of the size difference b/t bfg at 265-75 and 255-85 st maxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 72

rizal03

thanks kojack. Been lurking on this site for awhile and after spending so much time as a guest it was only appropriate to join in the madness. There is endless quality info here. Thanks everyone for taking the time to post pics and knowledge

mgmetalworks

Explorer
We've had the S/T Maxx's on for a couple months now. Really happy with the ride and low noise level. Only mild off-road so far but traction was great. 275/70R-18

tires3.jpg
20150409_172205 (1024x609).jpg

MossMan

Adventurer
I mounted some 315x70x17 on the Jeep yesterday in place of the 37" MTRs that were on it. Only limited driving so far but I can already see a huge difference. Granted, a good deal of that is likely due to the smaller size but the ride and noise level are of course much more tolerable. They'll get a good off-road test later today so we'll see how they do.

Beside the 37"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430566524.836491.jpg

On the Jeep
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430566551.081041.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MossMan

Adventurer
I did about 150 miles this weekend on everything from interstate to sand to steep rocky hills. The tires hooked up great everywhere we went and provided a decent ride quality too. I'm very happy with them so far.

MossMan

Adventurer
The noise didn't bother me at all. The ride on road was very tolerable and very quiet relatively speaking. Of course that is compared to the MTRs. But I don't think these are much louder (if any) than many all terrain type tires I've run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz