Spotsmans Warehouse find.

C-Fish

Adventurer
Military Water Can (MWC)
LC Industries Hazlehurst, MS
02324fb6.jpg

$39.99 :victory:

Mesa, AZ location has one more, I only bought one.
Spoke to the Dept. Manager and told him to order a $hitload more...

Last edited:

adi

Adventurer
Just went through my emails, my last order for them (6 of them) was from LCI for $18.99/ea.

stevo

Observer
Mwc

As I posted last Dec., I ordered my MWCs thru "BuyLCI.com" for $18.99@. Shipping was FREE since I purchased over $50.00 worth (bought four of them). I received them in two days (shipped from their warehouse in Las Vegas to SoCal area). I'm not trying to drum up business for anyone but a $20 savings per mwc is a big deal to me.
Cheers, Stevo

stevo

Observer
Mwc

Apparently, LCI is a company who, like so many others, is a merchandiser (supplier, as it were) of many different products to the U.S. government. As most of us are aware, the U.S. govt. sub-contracts out for the majority of their equipment. As an example, forty years ago I was issued a Colt Mfg. M-16 rifle while in the Marines. The magazines however, came from many different manufacturers. The MWCs which I was refering to have met U.S. govt. standards for their purpose. Therefore, they are basically "government issue" although I was able to get them through a "supplier" as verses govt. surplus.
Cheers, Stevo

Thanks for the LCi link they still have them for $19.99 in OD green and tan. There site can be a little hard to navigate to find items so here is the path.

Browse: Tactical Gear / Other

600409.jpg

evldave

Expedition Trophy Winner
Military Water Can (MWC)
LC Industries Hazlehurst, MS

$39.99 :victory:

Mesa, AZ location has one more, I only bought one.
Spoke to the Dept. Manager and told him to order a $hitload more...

Don't you hate when you think you found a wicked deal, buy the product, then go and brag about it only to find out you spent too much? I think that pretty much sums up my life :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94