Jeep Wrangler Habitat Official Release

jrueppel

Adventurer
On mine, the serial # is embossed into the structure which you can see inside on top of the rear deck area near the hatch opening.

I'm going to have to look for that on mine this weekend, haven't noticed it yet!

I'd also be psyched to see what you've got going for mattress tie downs.
I've been working my own Franken-Nemo bed set up and I'll post photos of it after this weekend's shake down if all goes well. ;)
That said I'm still trying improve on keeping it up top during closing.

Might be time to start a Habitat Owners thread separate from the Official Release thread.

Belbos

Looking for ideas or a fix for AT Habitat squeaking above front driver side and passenger side. Its doing it when jeep is flexing going in and out of drive ways or of course on the trail.

DingusKahn

Adventurer
Mine did it a couple of months after installation. I just tightened the bolts, all 4. one on each side near the front and the two on roll bar right behind the front seats.

JDaPP

Adventurer
I have a J30 (same top different tent setup) I bought some foam (the stuff they use to seal window A/Cs) from Lowe's and put it between the top and the rollbar. Just stuffed it in real tight and that fixed it for me.

Belbos

DingusKahn and JDaPP thanks for your ideas. i have some left over Dynamat left over from another project. i think ill give that a shot. ill let you know. thanks

DingusKahn

Adventurer
The squeak will be the least of your problems. Maybe loosen all the bolts, raise it up a hair and stuff rubber insulation in there then tighten it back down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles