Score, got a m416

daninghram

Adventurer
I bought a 1967 m416 this last weekend. Seems to be in good shape rustwise.
Pulled the tub off yesterday. pictures to come.:wings: Do ford rims 5 on 5 bolt on? Anyone know where to get a spare?

Bennyhana

Adventurer
I do believe the 416's have 5 on 5.5" lug patterns. Good luck on the resto. Also check out the M416 yahoo group as it has a pretty good photogallery of members trailers and some ideas.

BCHauler

Adventurer
Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Nice to see another member on here with the greatest last name in the world, though I'm confused why you're throwing around that superfluous 'h'...

Regards,
Todd Ingram

daninghram

Adventurer
picture.php

picture.php

Pictures of the tub. I'am extending the hitch 14 inches.

daninghram

Adventurer
picture.php

picture.php

This is what got done over the weekend. Pulled the hitch out 14 inches and next is a 16 inch platform for the front. I will have the hitch hooked all the way back to where it was hooked from the factory with bolts and welded where needed. Should be good and strong and safe when I get done.​

daninghram

Adventurer
hitchextention.JPG
Here is my hitch extenion. It is bumped out about 14 inches, and still hooks to the original spot. I painted the tub and cut in a tailgate. I wanted the color to be like the matt gray they use on ICON builds but this is the closest I could find.

daninghram

Adventurer
One more with one side done. before I did the otherside.IMG_0148.JPG
I have the metal for a lid all bent but need to make a frame under it and put ends on it.
Hopefully it is correct:Wow1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz