snow peak igt vs Drifta set up

mofotucker

Looking for opinions on a complete Snow Peak IGT setup v.s. Drifta Pull Out Short (shown LHS) w/ Partner Steel stove etc....Family of 4, 2 kids under 4... 2007 Nissan Pathfinder...car camping for the most part..

thanks
mofotucker

Sawyer

Adventurer
They are both great set-ups. Really depends on how much work you wan to do. I think the Drifta would be easier on the set-up side. But, Snow Peak is AMAZING GEAR!!!! I am slowly building the Snow Peak set-up because well.... it is just SO AMAZING!!! Top quality, amazing finish, etc.

Another thing I like about the Snow Peak is it really is a center piece in camp. It has the ability to bring everyone around the grill for a more social environment.

mofotucker

i agree 100% on snow peak being amazing gear...i have quite a few products from them.:) and have zero problems.
The ease of setup and simplicity of the drifta and partner steel stove is very attractive though and one refillable propane source arrrrg.

snow peak can be broken down and used separately so thats a big plus.
very difficult decision......

dwatsonkc

Stilwell, KS
get both...

they both have different advantages/disadvantages. the Snow Peak packs much smaller. but doesn't allow for any storage. I plan on a Kanz pantry to handle the storage issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94