expedition rigged baja proven tacoma

castnblast

2001 toyota tacoma w/ flippac offroad expedition vehicle - $14,500 (bend, or)
2001 toyota tacoma 4x4 trd 5spd v6, who needs a $70k sportsmobile....trd supercharger (adds 96hp), old man emu "heavy" suspension w/ nitrocharged shocks (runs washboard like a freeway), arb bumper w/ warn winch, custom rear bumper w/ tow bar and 3 jerry can holder or 55qt cooler holder, hot shower system (heat exchanger on engine linked to the heater of truck), flippac convertible camper (like standard topper until you flip it over and full standing height in bed of truck w/ queen size matress overhead and a cot sleeps 3 comfy), custom bed organizer made out of diamond plated alum. (3 storage bins and a hidden full length drawer that holds guns and flyrods), newer stereo that accepts ipod, cb radio, aux.15 gal. fuel tank (you could run nearly 600 miles w/out refueling), 1 year old general grabbers (better tire than the bfg). this is an awesome vehicle for hunting and fishing or just real wilderness exploration (i've camped for a month straight up down the baja living very comfortable), absolutely solid truck, she's deffinately used because she's been there and done that. full 4 set chains (it will run in hood deep snow 4 way chained), trd pkg has rear locking diff. and power everything. 137,000 mi and very strong. truck is in bend and i'm working on the washington coast so i don't have a lot of pictures, but can arrange for showing. selling because i have family now and need more room in the back seat. the flippac needs a new spring to assist in the "flip over" (it still works) i can arrange or you can for discount, picture shows a raft rowing frame on the roof (this doesn't go with the truck). this is a serious go anywhere truck and for serious buyers only, if your just shopping a round for a "truck" this isn't for you don't waste my time. there's been some interest in selling of flippac separate of the truck, new flippacs go for $3600 this one is used & 10 yrs old, so i'd say $1800 for it separately and i will relist truck alone if i sell flippac.

can send pics

Spartan1

Hey I realize I'm about a year late in viewing this post but I'm new to this website. I'm really looking to get something pretty identical to what you've got posted. Just wondering if it's still around or long gone. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles