Italian UNIMOG Camper construction

smontic

Observer
Hi Iain_U1250,

you're building a great truck. I'm trying to steal your ideas for the top carrier, but I'm not able to build it as beautiful as yours.
I need tools that I don't have, but I've run out of money so I can not put the truck to a workshop. I'll wait a bit.
Thanks for your help and compliments and sorry for my poor english!!!

Simone

westyss

Explorer
HI, thanks to all.
Now I'm working on the video that resume all the works.... is 1 year long video :wings:

haha, I liked the video too, but it seemed like you never stopped driving?? except near the end, throw in some campsite pictures if you have them.:campfire: I enjoyed your build blog too, I used google translater and got the gist behind what you were doing, great work there! happy travels

Euro6

Fantastic Smontic !

What a great truck, and lovable journey...

Congratulations to you, european people, from Europe.

GroupSe7en

Adventurer
Super vid - thanks!

Every time I see photos like yours it makes me want to sell everything, get a Mog, and go...

Love to see more.
Cheers,
Mark

smontic

Observer
haha, I liked the video too, but it seemed like you never stopped driving?? except near the end, throw in some campsite pictures if you have them.:campfire: I enjoyed your build blog too, I used google translater and got the gist behind what you were doing, great work there! happy travels

AHAHA!!! You are right!!! We stop only 1 time when the diesel was iced!! :Wow1:

mervifwdc

Adventurer
Great Moroccan video! We're in Morocco now, and can relate to it. We laughed as we saw the bumpy tracks! We will be in Milan with our mog next July, if your around we could compare notes!

Merv.

smontic

Observer
Great Moroccan video! We're in Morocco now, and can relate to it. We laughed as we saw the bumpy tracks! We will be in Milan with our mog next July, if your around we could compare notes!

Merv.

I Love Morocco! I hope to see you in Milano in July.... :)

tamangel

Adventurer
Great adventure and Video..any problems crossing into Western Sahara and back into Moroc..? Also any major mechanical concerns during your trip?

also, what music title at 07:55..

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier