Italian UNIMOG Camper construction

Iain_U1250

Explorer
You guys make me so jealous :) - fantastic videos, really great angles and very professionally done. :clapsmile

I wish mine was finished and we were off driving. Now I'm going to do some more work right now - lots to do but every little thing makes it one step closer to when we can meet you guys on the road one day.

smontic

Observer
hi all,

thanks for yours compliments, really appreciate!

Here you can find some photos regarding our last trip in Morocco. I have visited the West Sahara, a trip from Smara to Aousserd entirely off-road. Really nice country with fantastic people to meet.

http://www.stepsover.com/it/foto-ita/marocco-ita-foto

d0e50b3b-47f2-4251-aabc-d47290baf79c.jpg

camp...

3ae29966-bdb0-4076-ae00-ad3759e922f0.jpg

smontic

Observer
Hi unimoggers, I invite all of us to our Italian photocontest related to travels. PHOTO CONTEST

You can send three photos rapresenting your travel and we put in the photocontest for you!

We have two winners: one elected by the Internet public using the double choice similar to the same used for chees player, and another elected by our jury!

send the photos here STEPSOVER or register dicrecly by the web site :wings:

smontic

Observer
Hi all,

it's too much time that I don't write here. My Unimog is still on travel now. We are just finished a new travel in the southern Morocco
You can find our last video here.
Now we are thinking on a new camper construction ....

Iain_U1250

Explorer
Great video, looks like a great place to travel. I am also curious about what new truck you are planning to build and why.

smontic

Observer
Hi All!
The Unimog is a superb truck and we are really happy of it.
We are starting a Round the world trip so we need more space for living. Our project is to live inside the truck for some years. Our unimog box is only 3 meters long, so it's too small.
Next month we start the buld of a MAN 4x4 16.232 with a 6 meters long cab :)

Kiomon

Adventurer
Can't wait to see the next build! We are on build #2 and I definitely already have ideas for build #3!

Simo_4x4

Adventurer
Ciao Simo !!! :) non pensavo di trovarti anche qui ! :)

Man in progetto ? Allora sarà mooooolto interessante ! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles