True offroad trailer, full size.

sapper

Adventurer
We build two size's trailers in the same shape m416 size and a 4' x 6' bottom of the box dimension "Gen2" trailer.

But we can build larger, we charge $150.00 set up fee for changes that deviate from our size then just extra cost of addition material for the build.

www.Sierra4x4Trailers

I love your trailers. I would be interested to know what it would cost of one like the picture below but with a 5.5' x 8.5' with a lid to match in the same color scheme or flat black in place of the OD, and spray in liner.

s4x4poster.jpg

I would also want a 6000lb - 7500lb axle with brakes so I could use 8 bolt wheels without adaptors.

sapper

Adventurer
Well I got a start on my trailer today. I decided to purchase another M101A2 but this one has a cage on it just like my last one.

Here is my last one just before I sold it.

P8240419.jpg

This time I plan to add side bins the full lenght on both sides to raise the cage up to gain clearance inside as also allow for secure storage.

The one I am getting is not nearly in the same condition mine was in so it is going to require a lot more work. I am going to need a few spare parts like the tailgate latches. I think I will remove the original axle with 16.5" wheels and replace it with a 7500lb axle with electric drum brakes. I think I will modify the tailgate to act as a loading ramp as well when required.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94