River Spey Salmon

flywgn

Explorer
Here's a nice link to a webcam at Ballinalloch Bridge (Ballinalloch Castle) and just a stone's throw (or maybe a good cast) from several notable distilleries.

BALLINALLOCH CASTLE CAMERA

Ahhhhhh, it's that time of year again in the Northern Hemisphere.

Allen R

xtatik

Explorer
Here's a nice link to a webcam at Ballinalloch Bridge (Ballinalloch Castle) and just a stone's throw (or maybe a good cast) from several notable distilleries.

BALLINALLOCH CASTLE CAMERA

Ahhhhhh, it's that time of year again in the Northern Hemisphere.

Allen R

Man, I'd love to soak some powerbait off that bridge.
J/K, the local gillies would have me jailed:coffeedrink:

Last edited:

flywgn

Explorer
Man, I'd love to soak some powerbait off that bridge....
J/K, the local gillies would have me jailed:coffeedrink:

The mere thought of that brings a smile. I think, however, jail would be the least of your concerns. :)

Allen R

P.S. I have a rather funny story involving the R. Spey, a landed salmon, whisky, ghillies, and WD 40, but it doesn't fit with a thread on webcams.

flywgn

Explorer
I don't have any immediate plans to return to Scotland. Two of my past trips there were on the spur of the moment, or should that be "Spey" of the moment? (groan) There are other rivers that would be new to me that are more enticing right now.

Allen R

scottishpinz

Adventurer
Was up to Speyside last week, lovely weather, its one of my favorite parts of the world. Last Summer I canoed the whole river from Loch Insh to Spey Bay

flywgn

Explorer
Was up to Speyside last week, lovely weather, its one of my favorite parts of the world. Last Summer I canoed the whole river from Loch Insh to Spey Bay

Loch Insh is Kincraig, is it not? That must have been a glorious trip. How many days were you on the water?

Allen R.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles