Conferr Rack, Thule and Yakima top boxes

wesel123

Explorer
Cleaning out after my move and these have to go:

4' x 4'6" Conferr Rack with floor and light mounts Has some rusty bolts and a little surface rust. $200
P1000603.jpg

Yakima Space booster. Kind of getting faded. $60.
And a Thule Cascade XT Top coat is peeling off and I had to fiberglass the rear because it cracked, but it held up for years. $40. All the mounting hardware for both boxes are included.

P1000604.jpg

P1000606.jpg

P1000605.jpg

Purzell

Adventurer
Arg!

WHY are you in Long Beach and not Sacramento?

Any chance you happen to be taking a road trip to Sacto? I have been looking for an inexpensive functional top box for months up here.

KG6BWS

Explorer
Im interested in the confer rack. Im working in compton right now so id like to come check it out one day this week if possible.

Im on my phone right now, ill pm youbtonight when I get to my computer.

wesel123

Explorer
The Conferr and Yakima are spoken for.

But just as an update the Thule is still availabe and please know what your buying before you commit to it. Sorry I'm on a soap box but this thing is only $40 not $400 (like a brand new one), its not perfect nor did I say it was.

Thanks all.

taggart_lumpy

Adventurer
ill be making a trip that way the 14th
if for some odd reason you still have either of the boxes id like to pick one up.

rionorte

The Conferr and Yakima are spoken for.

But just as an update the Thule is still availabe and please know what your buying before you commit to it. Sorry I'm on a soap box but this thing is only $40 not $400 (like a brand new one), its not perfect nor did I say it was.

Thanks all.

Yak and conferr. Are both sold?
Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier