Has anyone seen the Grub Hub camp kitchen?

cruisertoy

Explorer
Cool. Not available quite yet though. They are offering $50 off for early buys. Regular price is $295 minus the $50. I just got an email from Joe that they are on track for sales starting in July.

Last edited:

Joe Baughman

Message from the Manufacturer

Howdy, Thanks for noticing the Grub Hub camp kitchen. It's a good item to have on any expedition or outing. It lets you cook outside your camper and unlike any other type of camp kitchen, the Grub Hub easily carries all the kitchen necessities.
1. There are camp boxes that transport the goods but don't offer table space without a lot of bulk.
2. There are camp kitchens with good table space but they don't store and transport the kitchen goods.

There's only 1 Grub Hub camp kitchen that does both.

Furthermore, the Grub Hub is built with quality in mind. Look at the bomber hinges, zipper sizes, table supports, and general design. The Grub Hub is Range Rover or Hummer of camp kitchens. The link below shows the unit being set up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjZQ03xgCLg"]YouTube - GrubHub setup April 2011_0004.wmv[/ame]

Thanks Again for your interest.

Joe Baughman

Get you out of the trailer

Just don't hitch up the Grub Hub and leave the trailer home. Not sure how the wheels will do on the freeway...

Sure great to get out of the camper and cook.

Joe Baughman

The Grub Hub® camp kitchen and outdoor field station is now available.

After a multi-year drum roll, the Grub Hub is now available. According to the manufacturer (me) the quality and utility of the product are outstanding. The cost is $379. Find it at www.grubhubusa.com -Joe

Dennx

Adventurer
I just got one! It's simple to deploy and I really like the fact I can store all the kitchen equipment, dry goods and my Coleman stove in it. It's like rolling around a large suitcase. I'll be putting it to work on an upcoming trip to Death Valley in 2 weeks.

Thanks Joe!

GetOutThere

Adventurer
After a multi-year drum roll, the Grub Hub is now available. According to the manufacturer (me) the quality and utility of the product are outstanding. The cost is $379. Find it at www.grubhubusa.com -Joe

Hahaha, I love that post.

It's been out for a while now, and I just noticed it in some of the OX13 photos.

I'm sure we have a few members on here who have had one for a while now and can chime in. I'd love to hear some real world reviews.

nickmimi

Adventurer
Bump of an old thread.

We picked one up at the expo. Used it for the first time this last weekend on a camping trip in the mountains of Utah. Worked really well. We were able to store a lot of stuff. It is well built, handled the rain without any problems. Everyone that has seen it, wanted to know more about it. It is way better than things we have tried in the past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles