For Sale OR TRADE M416 Trailer

Bud

For sale is my 1967 Stevens M416 1/4 ton Jeep trailer. The trailer has been disassembled and every part was sand blasted. Then all holes were repaired by welding or welded patch. The trailer was then painted with two coats of red Rustoluem primer and then two coats of Rustoleum black. The trailer was then re-assembled using replacement grade 6 hardware. The original taillights were replaced with 12 volt trailer light (running, brake, turn signal) and re-wired with a four pin connector.

Left-Side.jpg

The original lights and parking brake have been removed but are included with the sale. I will include four 5.5x5 deep dish spoker wheels (correct wheel pattern size)that have also been media blasted and primed. I will also include a clevis hitch with a 2 inch attaching shaft. This trailer was bought and restored to accompany my black Wrangler Unlimited but I have since sold the Wrangler and no longer need the trailer. Asking $1,200.00 or best offercash as the only work needed is either a clear enamel coat or final paint color. I am willing to deliver at 30 cents per mile to the lower 48. I will require a non-refundable deposit if you want me to deliver the trailer to you or to meet anywhere more than 50 miles from my home. Deposit will be twice the milage charge.

I am also willing to trade for firearms. I prefer 1911s and pistol caliber lever guns but will consider anything.

All pictures can be seen here: https://picasaweb.google.com/BudontheRoad/JeepTrailer?authkey=Gv1sRgCNfu8If3t5nQDg#

Last edited:

hawaiibret

Observer

Bump.

Great deal someone!

I am not associated with the sale but have one in similar condition and can say this is a good deal. These trailers will quickly rack up $$ to get into this condition.

Best of luck!

BrianTN

Adventurer
How close are you to Chicago? I'll be there in early June and wouldn't mind looking at it if you are close and it hasn't sold.

Bud

It is still available, sorry for the absence, we are traveling and headed home now.

Internet connections have been "sketchy" at best.

We are just west of Joplin MO on I-44 tonight. We'll leave early tomorrow morning, see the damage in Joplin and home in northern Illin ois tomorrow night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles