M-416 Brake Parts Needed

Flyfishjeep

Adventurer
I know that many of you that have started with military trailers (m-100 and M-416's) and may have changed out axles. I am looking for some of the parts inside the brake drum to finish a restoration of a M-416.

I am looking for the left and right struts that seperate the brake shoes and also the left and right brake levers that attach to the parking brake cable from inside the hub and enage the parking brake.

I live in Northern California and don't mind driving to pick up parts, but if you have them off the axle and get the m shipped that works too. I have looked at all of the military parts restoration sites and nobody seems to have them. If you just want to get rid of a whole axle set up thats okay to, but I don't need a whole axle.

Mayne

Explorer
How soon would you need em? I'm planning to swap out my axle in a few months. I'm in San Jose.

ljtuck

Are you still looking for brake parts? I just took the original drums/brake backing plates off my M101CDN. It might cost a fortune to ship them down there (I live in Calgary, Canada).... Let me know if you are interested and we can work out a price. I also have the parking brake lever/cables/mounting plates for sale and the original wheels with 2 well worn tires for sale.

Les

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior